💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga AI song requests!

homomo

Featured Posts

homomo

Hey liddos

I’m taking requests to make some AI Gaga covers if you’re interested. If you want me to create a song that sounds like Gaga is singing it, post a clean acapella and instrumental of the song you want in the replies. The cleaner the vocals and less effects, the better the result.

I trained an AI with a few hours of Gaga’s singing in RVC, and I’m out of ideas on what to do with the file. So I thought I’d open the ideas to you guys!

Also if you have a custom song you want her to sing, I will need vocals (an acapella version of the song by you or someone else) and the instrumental you want to use.

Enjoy fats :vegas:

• YAAAS 2

Duella Dvil

The "well mother what the war" line was euphoric 

www.instagram.com/theduella666
  • Love 1

homomo
9 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said:

The "well mother what the war" line was euphoric 

it sounds so good. Really hope she has some pop-punk and rock songs on the album

Helxig
1 hour ago, homomo said:

Here's the first request from @Duella Dvil Mama by My Chemical Romance

https://voca.ro/18kspbACquGG

Oh my god. It's so insane hearing her sing in the style of Gerard Way

If you told me in 2008 when my friends were hardcore fans of MCR and Gaga debuted that this would happen I would NEVER believe you that this weird sci-fi future would exist

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

Ooo could you do anything by Paramore? Maybe This Is Why or Running Out Of Time. Or something from Hayley Williams like Crystal Clear omg

• YAAAS 1

homomo
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Ooo could you do anything by Paramore? Maybe This Is Why or Running Out Of Time. Or something from Hayley Williams like Crystal Clear omg

I'll do this is why! It has the best clean acapella.

I tried doing Brick by Boring Brick the other day but it sounded atrocious :bradley:

• LMAO 1

homomo
20 minutes ago, Helxig said:

This one sounds so good omg :messga:

https://voca.ro/1vu6nmAXoUsS

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Helxig
12 minutes ago, homomo said:

I'll do this is why! It has the best clean acapella.

I tried doing Brick by Boring Brick the other day but it sounded atrocious :bradley:

Hahaha oh no. I could imagine that Gaga's voice might go weird with Hayley's technique. Out of curiosity, how many of Gaga's songs did you train the AI model on? And I always wonder which eras people train it onbecause her voice is extremely different from TF to ARTPOP to Joanne to Chromatica

homomo
Just now, Helxig said:

Hahaha oh no. I could imagine that Gaga's voice might go weird with Hayley's technique. Out of curiosity, how many of Gaga's songs did you train the AI model on? And I always wonder which eras people train it onbecause her voice is extremely different from TF to ARTPOP to Joanne to Chromatica

I did I mix of Born This Way, ARTPOP, and Chromatica. I took her strongest and cleanest acapellas from those songs, then took a bunch of her speaking from songs and interviews.

I think I'll have to do one strictly for her Fame voice. Paramore would be perfect for that sample.

• YAAAS 1

homomo
Just now, Helxig said:

Oh my god :udidnt: how does it do the harmonies? Wild

I was able to get a little extra vocals out of the song and made a Gaga track with those too!

• Like 1

Helxig
1 minute ago, homomo said:

I did I mix of Born This Way, ARTPOP, and Chromatica. I took her strongest and cleanest acapellas from those songs, then took a bunch of her speaking from songs and interviews.

I think I'll have to do one strictly for her Fame voice. Paramore would be perfect for that sample.

GREAT combo! I would've done the same! I've seen people making her current voice cover The Fame songs and it's wild. Like.. it's her.. but not

Just now, homomo said:

I was able to get a little extra vocals out of the song and made a Gaga track with those too!

Oh Ai cover genius! I so wanted to do this myself but didn't want to pay :bear:  I also tried making a model from my own voice ( :laughga: an experiment) using a Google Doc and instructions from the AI Discord but it failed three times after hours and I gave up

Can I be greedy and make another request? :artdoll2:

• Love 1

homomo
12 minutes ago, Helxig said:

GREAT combo! I would've done the same! I've seen people making her current voice cover The Fame songs and it's wild. Like.. it's her.. but not

Oh Ai cover genius! I so wanted to do this myself but didn't want to pay :bear:  I also tried making a model from my own voice ( :laughga: an experiment) using a Google Doc and instructions from the AI Discord but it failed three times after hours and I gave up

Can I be greedy and make another request? :artdoll2:

Use RVC! It's free and super easy to use. This is an easy tutorial to follow: 

And yeah I'll give this one a shot!

• Thanks 1