💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga tour stage you want

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

After watching the Chromatica Ball ive realized that during the tour Gaga did not rely heavily on the stage. If the stage play a role it was with the screens, the visuals, the flame throwers, the lighting. What made the show magical and electric was Gaga herself, her vocals, her attitude and her undeniable command on the audience. 

So i would really like if she used a circular stage for future stadium tours. 

Examples. 

Ed Sheeran Mathematics tour

Static_Venue_Website_1890x745_EdSheeran-KH-RL_2023_Regional_U.S.-Bank-Stadium_0812_Presale-copy-fc59afd89e.jpg

0033_HighRes-PressSelection_ED-SHEERAN-M

0014_HighRes-PressSelection_ED-SHEERAN-M

Adele Live 2016 tour

DDhFxSeXcAELZDt.jpg

463cfe5c-0e08-42f6-a2fd-822facb5fda4_2048x1210.jpeg

af417629067e2d2932d9b797e3a1148c.jpg

U2 360 tour

a066f1a37da399b30e93459ff891cd58.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

u2-09-barcelona_show-02-1-2048x1365.jpg

Such stages allow for more audience so she could do a smaller number of shows.

The abyss stares back
  • YAAAS 1

Cello

anything that's less boxed in than the CBT stage and makes her more visible. the return of clear catwalks like at the artrave would be cool

she/her
  • Like 4

Linus Gaga

To be honest this makes me sad sometimes thinking about how back in the days her creative team was always miles ahead. 

I know someone says she is not the same person anymore, she is more mature, she doesnt need that, or some says budget isn'tworth for only few days of shows, but I don't think that's a reason at all.

They can do much better I reckon.

Edited by Linus Gaga
Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 11

itsmeluka

Can we get a new music first so we can talk about stage :traumatica: it’s been almost 4 years since Chromatica 

• Thanks 1

OMonster
3 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

To be honest this makes me sad sometimes thinking about how back in the days her creative team was always miles ahead. 

I know someone says she is not the same person anymore, she is more mature, she doesnt need that, or some says budget isn'tworth for only few days of shows, but I don't think that's a reason at all.

They can do much better I reckon.

It does all ultimately come down to money though tbh. If Gaga isn't going to run a tour for many, many months, she won't be given the budget to fund a huge, elaborate stage. It could be argued that if she was as passionate as she once was, she'd fund the surplus for a better stage herself. But we know she's not like that anymore. She doesn't spend anything on her music career that might impact the ROI for her and her team. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 1

TimotheeChalamet

I'd like something open like The Weeknd if it's in stadiums 

1 minute ago, itsmeluka said:

Can we get a new music first

No, we can't

danbekim

I don't Gaga will do a 360 stage because she said it in Five Foot Two that she doesn't like them because it's confusing on where's the front when rehearsing for Super Bowl                              

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!
  • Like 7
  • Shook 2

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, danbekim said:

I don't Gaga will do a 360 stage because she said it in Five Foot Two that she doesn't like them because it's confusing on where's the front when rehearsing for Super Bowl                              

Damn that memory recall was QUICK

don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

Cello
2 minutes ago, danbekim said:

good point, the examples in OP are not really doing choreo 

she/her
  • Like 1

Lextyr97

I don’t think it would really work for her because of choreography. It just needs to be a stage without walls IMO. I don’t know what the actual **** they were thinking with the shape of the CBT stage

Tinnitus15

Something like The Eras tour or Renaissance world tour. Just a BIG screen, which is the best case for a stadium tour 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Ultimecia

The ARTPOP ball was IT for me.

A fantastic layout, a simple yet stylish design that offered the perfect canvas for exquisite lightshows.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Linus Gaga
15 minutes ago, OMonster said:

It does all ultimately come down to money though tbh. If Gaga isn't going to run a tour for many, many months, she won't be given the budget to fund a huge, elaborate stage. It could be argued that if she was as passionate as she once was, she'd fund the surplus for a better stage herself. But we know she's not like that anymore. She doesn't spend anything on her music career that might impact the ROI for her and her team. 

But I mean just a simple stage with big screen at the back , no side walls, and one long runway (instead of 2 seperate) would have been much better already

NYPICHPDPICT000008480782.jpg?resize=1064

• Like 1

Linus Gaga
2 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

The ARTPOP ball was IT for me.

A fantastic layout, a simple yet stylish design that offered the perfect canvas for exquisite lightshows.

Yes, Love the artrave design.

I would say it is perfect if the catwalks were sort of lower like the BTW ball , so everyone can see clearly and no blind spot. With the clear catwalk I guess is fun in the beginning seeing gaga and dancers walking on top of your head, but after awhile is probably tiring and cannot see certain stage

Edited by Linus Gaga
  • Like 1