Gaga gonna be painted blue like an avatar?!:firega:

• LMAO 5

Cello
11 minutes ago, Stef said:

Emma Stone No GIF by Searchlight Pictures

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Sad 3

Frivolero

Was literally looking at the ATRL lady gaga forum and it just disappeared and went down.

:traumatica:

So i came here instead

This will get shut down too

Butters Stotch
16 minutes ago, homomo said:

ATRL down :alsemanche:

OMG her power, and hasn't even announced :ororomunroe:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Ultimecia

Please be real :traumatica:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

ALittleMonsta
8 minutes ago, Cello said:

Emma Stone No GIF by Searchlight Pictures

the presave link itself still refreshed so something is coming but likely not welcoming miss afterglow

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Hennycomb
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I thought the presave link thing had been debunked by admin on that other thread (?)

They were just like "this link exists for a long time it doesn't mean anything" without considering the details of the changes that were made to the link, they didn't debunk anything

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

BellaFahmi

ok hear me out, I suppose there would be a Tony tribute at the grammys no? which means Gaga would obv perform or atleast have something prepered with the grammys for him, sooo would it be wise to announce a new era right before she honors the life of her longtime friend and collaborator? like knowing her this doesnt seem likely...

I do hope I'm proven wrong tho and she does announce today and we start a new era

Edited by BellaFahmi
  • Like 1

Decodekid
Just now, BellaFahmi said:

ok hear me out, I suppose there would be a Tony tribute at the grammys no? which means Gaga would obv perfor or atleast have something prepered with the grammys for him, sooo would it be wise to announce a new era right before she honors the life of her longtime friend and collaborator? like knowing her this doesnt seem likely...

I do hope I'm proven wrong tho and she does announce today and we start a new era

wait i haven't thought of this 

gretchen base GIF

Im Harol don't tell anyone

homomo
1 minute ago, BellaFahmi said:

ok hear me out, I suppose there would be a Tony tribute at the grammys no? which means Gaga would obv perfor or atleast have something prepered with the grammys for him, sooo would it be wise to announce a new era right before she honors the life of her longtime friend and collaborator? like knowing her this doesnt seem likely...

Have they announced a TB tribute? And if Gaga was going to do it, surely they would’ve announced her by now. The event is in 5 days.

• Like 3

Hennycomb

In this "trying to gather the evidences" state that we get in until a real announcement is made, I can't help but think that Joanne and Chromatica are 4 years apart, she never went more than 4 years without releasing an original album. And then, we think about her pattern of release, either beginning of the year or the end. And I think it has to be now, because the second half of the year we have joker, and releasing only in 2025 is too much Rihanna vibes

Edit: I know we've been through this already but I'm just trynna convince myself :enigma:

Edited by hhennywise
  • Like 4