💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

JustJustan

Miss ma’am missed that 6:00pm moment. Train derailed! lol 

Lextyr97

I wanna see this damn LOOK! WHERE IS SHE. It’s been ELEVEN whole minutes. I could’ve eaten a sandwich, took a dump, washed the dishes, and watched a 3 hour movie in that amount of time

• LMAO 2

tyler k

i keep refreshing this damm website and checking twitter routinely where is the look omggggg

where are you mother omg :messga:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 1

Starmie25
Posted (edited)

We have a lot to discuss, finally :huntyga:

"Free my mind metals"

Edited by Starmie25

Thonin Dyn

Not to be delulu but I want to post this in this thread just to see if i'm right in a few months...

A POEM FOR THE MONSTER :

"I found a way back to myself again

with different tones, and metals i could bend"

The key word here is metals, metal to be exact.

I think it's a real hint about new music, she's exploring a new genre and metal could be it.

Serve it, Ancient City style!
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Lextyr97
53 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

This response was everything. Gaga is SO back wow

Juanlittlem
14 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Not to be delulu but I want to post this in this thread just to see if i'm right in a few months...

A POEM FOR THE MONSTER :

I think it's a real hint about new music, she's exploring a new genre and metal could be it.

She also mentioned industrial in one of her responses :partysick:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

B2theRich33
Posted (edited)

okay, so the film debuts 5/25 at 8pm est… do we think on the 4 year anniversary we’ll get the live album or are hopes for a live album dead? 

don’t get me wrong i am not going to be mad if we don’t get one. or anything for the anniversary, with this era coming to a close finally and the way she was talking about how this concert and film were for the fans… it just seems like something that could properly end it all. 

regardless we have confirmation that LG7 is coming soon, and i am so excited and so happy she’s in a place where creating music is bringing her joy and excitement to share it with us. 

Edited by B2theRich33

southpaw773

I think at the end of the film there is going to be some kind of announcement or something new. Just getting a feeling they didn’t show the whole ending at the premiere since not everyone could see it. 

• YAAAS 1

Nite

After that Happy Pride comment I'm now completely delusional for June :flop: It was so weirdly placed in that interview otherwise :glamourpuss:

• Like 3

LordByron28
1 hour ago, Nite said:

After that Happy Pride comment I'm now completely delusional for June :flop: It was so weirdly placed in that interview otherwise :glamourpuss:

I mean the sentence right before it said that that she felt that there was nothing more exciting than her being able to celebrate the film and album with the community she made it for. Then said Happy Pride. Clearly stating that this film and album is for the LGBT community. 

• Love 2

ChavaWM
Posted (edited)

I hope I don't sound rude but Gaga does these little poems that are so well written, they sound so complex and smart and thought provoking and yet her lyrics on albums don't serve that same vibe. I loved the Manifesto she did for the Joanne World Tour, it was amazing but the lyrics we got from Chromatica weren't all up to par with that level of writing. Now, this Monster poem, is so good and I really hope she delivers lyrically songs on this level.

Edited by ChavaWM
  • Thanks 1

tyler k
43 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

I hope I don't sound rude but Gaga does these little poems that are so well written, they sound so complex and smart and thought provoking and yet her lyrics on albums don't serve that same vibe. I loved the Manifesto she did for the Joanne World Tour, it was amazing but the lyrics we got from Chromatica weren't all up to par with that level of writing. Now, this Monster poem, is so good and I really hope she delivers lyrically songs on this level.

maybe that's bc pop music and poetry are two very different forms 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
19 hours ago, Thonin Dyn said:

A POEM FOR THE MONSTER :

Not to mention she was wearing metal car parts at the show. Also the fact that she said soon, and acknowledged that we hate it, tells me there is no way in gods green earth it’s coming after the movie. 

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)