OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

PartySick
19 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Do you mean there are still months until the announcement?? :sharon:

Whaaaat no :ladyhaha:

I mean the usual people who share things aren't sharing or aren't available so I personally haven't heard anything

The album could drop tomorrow for all I know :ladyhaha:

palma

5 minutes :partysick:

and 7 days :partysick:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • LMAO 4

PartySick
11 minutes ago, MajorMinus said:

Are you able to share what you knew in advance? I would never be able to be in a position like yours because I would drive myself NUTS not having someone to talk to about it. Like I can hardly make it a whole day waiting for someone to watch a new episode of a show that I need to vent about. 

I don't think that'd be a good idea since it would lowkey expose which people were sharing things and I don't wanna get anyone in trouble :messga:

Idk how they do it. My "insider" tea is always second hand from them with no real contacts of my own (yet :whitney:) but they're in literal contact with Gaga's people. Imagine having to sit on that stuff :air:

• Love 2

palma
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Whaaaat no :ladyhaha:

I mean the usual people who share things aren't sharing or aren't available so I personally haven't heard anything

The album could drop tomorrow for all I know :ladyhaha:

Is it because the Admin is missing or is Bobby trusting absolutely no one this time around :partysick:

• LMAO 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, tylerjs said:

I trust her

I don't :patrizia:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

PartySick
1 minute ago, palma said:

Is it because the Admin is missing or is Bobby trusting absolutely no one this time around :partysick:

Please, Admin is so tight lipped with his info :messga: Which is good, so he doesn't jeopardize his relationship with Bobby

Idk what's going on behind closed doors this time. One would think that if they were planning stuff for the near future, they'd be coordinating with other people for the release/promo and the more people involved, the more likely it is that someone talks. 

Since no one's talking...it leads me to think things are pretty quiet behind the scenes :poot:

Either that or they've been incredibly smart this time to avoid info leaks :whitney:

• Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
56 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Actually living for the fact that I have no tea on this album :lolly:

We knew about Chromatica and specific details months in advance (like, even before Stupid Love leaked) and it was AGONY :messga: having to stay quiet, not being able to discuss with everyone. It sucks.

Ignorance is bliss :anveeroy:

Yet @River said the Mod team has heard the full song "months ago", described genre and said Supervillain didn't know the song title. 

Inch resting :partysick:

• LMAO 4

ModernEcstasy

If the song was released this Friday, would it be the first era without leaks (ahead of the first single)?

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

PartySick
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Yet @River said the Mod team has heard the full song "months ago", described genre and said Supervillain didn't know the song title. 

Inch resting :partysick:

Girl River's a bigger troll than I am :air:

• LMAO 5

Ultimecia
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Why is trolling to this degree allowed then :anveeroy:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Thanks 4

PartySick
Just now, Ultimecia said:

Why is trolling to this degree allowed then :anveeroy:

@River warn yourself :grr:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for toying with us in this VULNERABLE vulnerable time :messga:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

palma
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Please, Admin is so tight lipped with his info :messga: Which is good, so he doesn't jeopardize his relationship with Bobby

Idk what's going on behind closed doors this time. One would think that if they were planning stuff for the near future, they'd be coordinating with other people for the release/promo and the more people involved, the more likely it is that someone talks. 

Since no one's talking...it leads me to think things are pretty quiet behind the scenes :poot:

Either that or they've been incredibly smart this time to avoid info leaks :whitney:

Tbh I don’t ever remember Admin teasing or playing ‘insider’ - he’s been quite professional indeed. (I hope he gets to experience the era with the rest of us :hmm:)

Praying for the second possibility :enigma: I have a feeling that the girlies have taken measures to limit leaks as much as possible. I rarely hear rumors about upcoming releases nowadays :partysick:

• Love 1

PartySick
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for toying with us in this VULNERABLE vulnerable time :messga:

To be fair, I've been clear that I personally know nothing :chica:

A couple mods may have the tea but River and I are not them and I'm not interested in getting it either :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

PartySick
Just now, palma said:

Tbh I don’t ever remember Admin teasing or playing ‘insider’ - he’s been quite professional indeed. (I hope he gets to experience the era with the rest of us :hmm:)

Praying for the second possibility :enigma: I have a feeling that the girlies have taken measures to limit leaks as much as possible. I rarely hear rumors about upcoming releases nowadays :partysick:

Well, that's the difference between real and fake insiders. Real ones know they have to stay quiet to maintain their relationships, fake ones post cryptic tweets :chica:

I remember asking Admin about info once, he just responded with "🗿" :ladyhaha:

I think you're right :flutter: she wouldn't tease it if something wasn't coming soon :flutter:

• Like 2

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )