'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

Starmie25
17 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

It will be a very interesting 2 weeks

If she really does drop LG7 right as Joker2 premieres then I bet this forum won't survive the sheer excitement alone :cheeky:

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 6

ghs
5 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I agree, it's tight! For the record, I have always stated that any specific dates I discuss are my best guess based on all information.

Release timelines, however, are confirmed to match with what we've all speculated before. I encourage everyone to take all information, rumors, other releases, Gaga's teasing, and form your own opinion and speculation regarding the release :heart: It will be a very interesting 2 weeks. 

I agree:heart:

I feel like we need a new episode of Haus Of Delulu with all the new info you shared and the reviews + stats of Die With A Smile:volantis:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, ghs said:

I agree:heart:

I feel like we need a new episode of Haus Of Delulu with all the new info you shared and the reviews + stats of Die With A Smile:volantis:

I'd love that too! The podcast is on a brief pause for the moment, but we will be back to deluluing for y'all soon :pawsup:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

drop LG7 right as Joker2 premieres

I didn't say this :icant:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
12 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I didn't say this :icant:

But in general though Joker2 premiere is like a couple weeks away.

So if LG7 does come this year it'll be sharing the spotlight with Lee :huntyga:

• Love 1

Heygirl22
13 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I agree, it's tight! For the record, I have always stated that any specific dates I discuss are my best guess based on all information.

Release timelines, however, are confirmed to match with what we've all speculated before. I encourage everyone to take all information, rumors, other releases, Gaga's teasing, and form your own opinion and speculation regarding the release :heart: It will be a very interesting 2 weeks. 

You renew my faith everyday :kara:

I can’t wait to celebrate together when the lead comes 

• Love 3

southpaw773
16 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

If she really does drop LG7 right as Joker2 premieres then I bet this forum won't survive the sheer excitement alone :cheeky:

Prayers for the servers 

• LMAO 2

monketsharona

The fact in exactly 6 weeks at the same time I'll be sitting for Joker 2. It is coming on October 2nd in France :vegas:

• YAAAS 1

scheisseJK
24 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

She will drop lead  in september so 2-4 weeks before Joker

eunino

I find it so weird that neither Sarah or Frederic promotes DWAS or likes Gaga related posts. I know she worked with a different crew but if they are her friends they would be promoting it anyway? Specially seeing the success + growth its been getting? 

Is it only me thinking that?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

BULATIO

It would be great if she released LG7 on October 25 before the Halloween :partysick:

fighting buryat

River

I'm suffering from earworm so I had to stop listening to DWAS today and listen to other songs, because last night the song played in endless loop in my brain all f-cking night and I didn't sleep.

But tomorrow I'll restart because I need it so much

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

ALGAYDO
56 minutes ago, eunino said:

I find it so weird that neither Sarah or Frederic promotes DWAS or likes Gaga related posts. I know she worked with a different crew but if they are her friends they would be promoting it anyway? Specially seeing the success + growth its been getting? 

Is it only me thinking that?

Freddy commented heart emojis on one post, at least. Idk about Sarah tho 

Edited by ALGAYDO