'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

Gorehound
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Nah, this feels like a cheap move specially if the album is going for a dark vibe, 'cause DWAS doesnt fit that.

Ye I agree tbf. In the age of streaming I don't think it's necessary to add separate successful songs onto an album.

I'm fine, Ta

LastNight

She’s sooooo smart to put out a high profile collab GP SMASH that radio can eat up over the coming months, whilst also releasing full Gaga slayage at the same time. Let DWAS prove her commercial success and let LG7 showcase her artistry. It’s a great way to be more risky with her solo work, which I’m sure will also do well in its own way. It’s win-win.

The strategy with her career the past few years has 100% been about highlighting her versatility as an artist. A user made an amazing comment ages ago about the overlapping of her projects and how it benefits her, it was such a good point. Not only is she demonstrating her talent across multiple genres but she’s also able to satisfy the hugely diverse audience she now has with different projects at the same time. 

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Starmie25
35 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

A new LG album is always a massive moment in pop history for us but seriously this one is giving me like ARTPOP-level

I think it's because Gaga (Stefani) is clearly in a much happier place these days when it comes to her art and life in general. 

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Gorehound
40 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I think it's because Gaga (Stefani) is clearly in a much happier place these days when it comes to her art and life in general. 

YES! And the fact that she said in her IG post that she's making the best music in as long as she can remember is just amazing, and that it's heavy hard electronic music again I am living! And we've only heard a tiny snippet of three songs so far so I'm absolutely full of curiosity of what this album will be like. 

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1

lastpopicon

feel like the thread title should be changed again, let's manifest something a bit closer to this year pls :holdmyhand:

@Stef pretty please? :flutter:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

Roronoa
1 hour ago, LastNight said:

She’s sooooo smart to put out a high profile collab GP SMASH that radio can eat up over the coming months, whilst also releasing full Gaga slayage at the same time. Let DWAS prove her commercial success and let LG7 showcase her artistry. It’s a great way to be more risky with her solo work, which I’m sure will also do well in its own way. It’s win-win.

The strategy with her career the past few years has 100% been about highlighting her versatility as an artist. A user made an amazing comment ages ago about the overlapping of her projects and how it benefits her, it was such a good point. Not only is she demonstrating her talent across multiple genres but she’s also able to satisfy the hugely diverse audience she now has with different projects at the same time. 

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

This. She’s always on to something new, and I think promoting LadyGa, actressGa and CrazyGa at the same time is something she’s been itching to do.

Look at me, who else is doing it like me? 

Edited by Roronoa
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 8

Starmie25

To think LG7 is possibly going to be centered around this type of imagery is so cool!

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 6

zerojk

I am lowkey worried that DWAS smashing that hard can affect LG7 rollout tbh.... 

with this woman we never know :bradley:

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Don't worry :heart::pawsup:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Love 3

Lextyr97

People think she’s gonna scrap LG7 cause of DWAS? The point of DWAS is to put her on the map ahead of LG7

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 6

Starmie25
32 minutes ago, zerojk said:

We live in the streaming age where the more the merrier aka DWAS/LG7 side by side.

Also Gaga has had multiple songs smashing simultaneously in the past too.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Enceladus
1 minute ago, Lextyr97 said:

People think she’s gonna scrap LG7 cause of DWAS? The point of DWAS is to put her on the map ahead of LG7

This! imo she started the rollout at Olympics with her surprise performance. The world was talking about her. Now she’s smashing with DWAS - the whole world is talking about her. Next: LG7

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

ghs

I agree. Even if we are in the more the merrier era i feel like there is only two options now for it to be out this year:

- lead in october/album november

or

album in october with no singles 

@BlingNotTheMusic not that i don’t trust you but a release in 3 weeks? I doubt that and if it was mean to come out by then they wont be able to delay it so i just think there was no plans for a single in september.

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, ghs said:

I agree. Even if we are in the more the merrier era i feel like there is only two options now for it to be out this year:

- lead in october/album november

or

album in october with no singles 

@BlingNotTheMusic not that i don’t trust you but a release in 3 weeks? I doubt that and if it was mean to come out by then they wont be able to delay it so i just think there was no plans for a single in september.

I agree, it's tight! For the record, I have always stated that any specific dates I discuss are my best guess based on all information.

Release timelines, however, are confirmed to match with what we've all speculated before. I encourage everyone to take all information, rumors, other releases, Gaga's teasing, and form your own opinion and speculation regarding the release :heart: It will be a very interesting 2 weeks. 

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Love 3

Stef
3 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

feel like the thread title should be changed again, let's manifest something a bit closer to this year pls :holdmyhand:

@Stef pretty please? :flutter:

I will change it back when I see or hear something that makes me think this is on the horizon

Sexy Emma Roberts GIF

Signature loading… 👹🖤