OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

NATAH
2 hours ago, Levine said:

Do we think DWAS potential success may influence LG7 lead single release date? 

it could do but only if they didn't expect it to smash for so long

i mean the song was a certified hit on the first listen with 2 major hit makers collaborating, her team and label would have anticipated a decent hit and planned around that

but if it ends up being an unkillable hit, they may alter plans for LG7 lead if they're aiming for chart success

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Do we think she'll announce on Aug 30th for a Sept 6 release ? 

I'm just curious on how much they will let DWAS wave ride out or it they'll still just throw it in the mix.

2 hours ago, StupidLoveBis said:

They've probably released DWAS to boost Gaga's spotify and pave the way for LG7, but September 6 is too soon for me.

Friday the 13th (Sept) would be a cute release for a spooky lead single :lolly:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Heygirl22

I honestly can’t wait anymore I need LG7 

I just know she’s gonna slay 

im manifesting Abracadabra lead 

Dish Nation Love GIF by TV One

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

Tinnitus15
4 hours ago, scheisseJK said:

@Tinnitus15 dont read it you dont want to be toomuch hyped

Oh she’s booked and busy then 

Dramatica

Die With A Smile should have been released either earlier this year, or after LG7..

Now there's a teeny tiny chance she'd overshadow it with a huge lead single :traumatica:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Enceladus

Omg guys - I just had a delulu thought, but damn why do I like the idea so much? had a joint right now and needed to share this crazy little monster pre era paranoia :air:

IMAGINE:

Spoiler

What if LG7 is the real album that TFM never was?! (Because it’s always treated like an EP more than a standalone album). She had this genius album vision idea before she even wrote her first hits - so the label ate it up when they knew about it. Now, 14 years later, she has evolved so much, especially when it comes to her art. Imagine the slayage, I can’t. Imagine this is a f***ing matured and so much evolved version of TFM creative concept idea. Gaga always followed her philosophy to put art, music, fashion, and technology together - I have a feeling that this record will be her absolute finalization of her vision, the one she’s had since day one. I think we’re about to witness the real album of the decade on an artistic level (I’m not talking about sales, charts, or anything like that).

But wait, here’s where it gets interesting in my thoughts: remember that interview during the Chromatica Ball film premiere where she mentioned the moon and how it represents both beginnings and endings? What if LG7 is the ultimate full-circle moment for her? Like, she’s coming back to where she started with The Fame Monster, but this time it’s a whole new era – a more mature, fully realized version of the creative vision she’s been working towards all this time.

I keep thinking about the moon symbolism – the idea of cycles, of things coming full circle. TFM was the start of her truly embracing darker, more experimental themes, and now, after years of pushing boundaries with albums like Born This Way and ARTPOP, what if LG7 is the final piece of that puzzle? The completion of the artistic cycle that began all those years ago? She’s constantly reinventing herself, but this feels like it could be the ultimate culmination of everything she’s been building.

What if this is her way of tying it all together, her “moon moment” where she brings the beginning and the end into alignment? LG7 could be the „Vollendung“ (German for completion) of her creative vision, the masterpiece she’s been working towards ever since she first burst onto the scene. I’m telling you, we might be witnessing the most iconic era of Gaga yet.

• YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
15 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

Omg guys - I just had a delulu thought, but damn why do I like the idea so much? had a joint right now and needed to share this crazy little monster pre era paranoia :air:

IMAGINE:

Hide contents

What if LG7 is the real album that TFM never was?! (Because it’s always treated like an EP more than a standalone album). She had this genius album vision idea before she even wrote her first hits - so the label ate it up when they knew about it. Now, 14 years later, she has evolved so much, especially when it comes to her art. Imagine the slayage, I can’t. Imagine this is a f***ing matured and so much evolved version of TFM creative concept idea. Gaga always followed her philosophy to put art, music, fashion, and technology together - I have a feeling that this record will be her absolute finalization of her vision, the one she’s had since day one. I think we’re about to witness the real album of the decade on an artistic level (I’m not talking about sales, charts, or anything like that).

But wait, here’s where it gets interesting in my thoughts: remember that interview during the Chromatica Ball film premiere where she mentioned the moon and how it represents both beginnings and endings? What if LG7 is the ultimate full-circle moment for her? Like, she’s coming back to where she started with The Fame Monster, but this time it’s a whole new era – a more mature, fully realized version of the creative vision she’s been working towards all this time.

I keep thinking about the moon symbolism – the idea of cycles, of things coming full circle. TFM was the start of her truly embracing darker, more experimental themes, and now, after years of pushing boundaries with albums like Born This Way and ARTPOP, what if LG7 is the final piece of that puzzle? The completion of the artistic cycle that began all those years ago? She’s constantly reinventing herself, but this feels like it could be the ultimate culmination of everything she’s been building.

What if this is her way of tying it all together, her “moon moment” where she brings the beginning and the end into alignment? LG7 could be the „Vollendung“ (German for completion) of her creative vision, the masterpiece she’s been working towards ever since she first burst onto the scene. I’m telling you, we might be witnessing the most iconic era of Gaga yet.

So she's retiring?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 2

Enceladus
19 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

So she's retiring?

First, I had this thought, too – so maybe? I mean, gurl has a ring on her finger now, so who knows? But honestly, it could also be the start of a whole new cycle, a new chapter in her life. One thing’s for sure: she will never retire from making art. It’s who she is at her core. But after going through so much pain and personal growth, it feels like everything she’s done has always been driven by her core vision that TFM was? 

Retirement? Nah. Evolution? Absolutely. :firega: