'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

scheisseJK

Meanwhile Stream die with a smile! (Not because its Gaga cause its a perfect timeless song!)

and be prepered for best still yet to come!

like im now i have feeling and everything is wrapping together that she is so happy and such a good form that last months she recorder her best music and her highlights, DWIS is just a proof and the begining,

it will be beautifull months for us:traumatica: 

• YAAAS 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Abracadabra.

That's all I'm gonna say.

:cheeky:

I am a notorious being. That’s all I’m gonna say 

• YAAAS 2

BlingNotTheMusic
42 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I am a notorious being. That’s all I’m gonna say 

Spoiler

Stream DWAS

That's all I'm gonna say

Vidqu-faceswap-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

What tea? :max: are we moving 

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Im Not Maya Rudolph GIF by Saturday Night Live

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

monketsharona
2 hours ago, madmagical6 said:

@BlingNotTheMusic made a livestream sharing some LG7 teas from his source (close to Interscope who already gave him safe pieces of informations in the past)

To sum up :

- LG7 is coming real soon (like in the next couple of months). Her team is working hard with Warner to plan stuff for movie in order to plan the LG7 campaign. Things are moving fast right now meaning a release is about to happen.

- She has booked 4 magazines covers and a promo interview for Joker, DWAS and LG7 in the next couple of months.

- LG7 lead single music video is ready to be released. The single is described as 'TFM but crazier and more unsafe'.

- Visuals for album have been made and black hair is for LG7.

- 10 collaborators on the album sent for credits and rights registerings. 8 were previously sent. Gaga delayed the album (originally for August release) because she wanted an more cohesive album.

- Gaga and Joaquin will do Joker some promo separately. Big UK promo for the movie coming.

- Gaga x Bruno collab have been rushed for Bruno Mars tour promo. It was registered early July under another name.

- His personal feeling is : Lead single early September and album released on October. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 6

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

@BlingNotTheMusic made a livestream sharing some LG7 teas from his source (close to Interscope who already gave him safe pieces of informations in the past)

To sum up :

- LG7 is coming real soon (like in the next couple of months). Her team is working hard with Warner to plan stuff for movie in order to plan the LG7 campaign. Things are moving fast right now meaning a release is about to happen.

- She has booked 4 magazines covers and a big promo interview for both Joker and LG7 in the next couple of months.

- LG7 lead single music video is ready to be released. The single is described as 'TFM but crazier and more unsafe'.

- 10 songs have been sent for credits and rights registerings. 8 were previously sent. Gaga delayed the album (originally for August release) because she wanted an more cohesive album.

- Gaga and Joaquin will do Joker promo separately. Big UK promo for the movie coming.

- Gaga x Bruno collab have been rushed for Bruno Mars tour promo. It was registered early July under another name.

- His personal feeling is : Lead single early September and album released on October. 

This is perfect! I misspoke a few times so I would say:

- small promo interview incoming for Lg7, DWAS, and Joker

- Gaga and Joaquin will do SOME promo separately, contrasting ASIB and HOG

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6
14 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Omg! Thanks! This is good to hear! 

• Love 1

madmagical6
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

To sum up :

- She has booked 4 magazines covers and a big promo interview for both Joker and LG7 in the next couple of months.

- 10 songs have been sent for credits and rights registerings. 8 were previously sent. Gaga delayed the album (originally for August release) because she wanted an more cohesive album.

- Gaga and Joaquin will do Joker promo separately. Big UK promo for the movie coming.

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Omg you should have given we warning for all this hot tea I'm scolded! :messga:

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

SHALLOW
23 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

10 songs have been sent for credits

Ngl, this is kinda disappointing. I wanted at least 13 songs after 4 years and after she said she's been making a lot of music 

Edited by SHALLOW

TimotheeChalamet
Just now, SHALLOW said:

Ngl, this is kinda sad. I wanted at least 13 songs after 4 years and after she said she's been making a lot of music 

There are also rumors of 14 songs being sent so this may be updated as time goes by. Just like two were added already from the previous 8

Sherry
3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Ngl, this is kinda sad. I wanted at least 13 songs after 4 years and after she said she's been making a lot of music 

Bling explained in the discord that the 8 slots are for people registered for crediting for working on the record which is updated to 10 now. Not 8-10 songs being registered.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2