馃挋 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 馃挌

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 馃殏 馃殏 (see you next year 鈰嗮悪氣倞藲鈯光櫋 )

Stef

Featured Posts

thatarizonasky

Same time, same place tomorrow? 馃ぁ

• Love 2

Darcklighter22
Just now, thatarizonasky said:

Same time, same place tomorrow? 馃ぁ

You know it.聽:oops:

estoniankid
Posted (edited)
Spoiler

2ip3NMh6U-w.jpg?size=674x153&quality=95&

Edited by estoniankid
  • LMAO 1

estoniankid
Just now, tylerjs said:

now why would you do that聽

:laughga:聽tears and desperation

TylerMedeiros

Maybe it鈥檒l be posted in a few hours. For maximum exposure. There are tools online that show when most people are on their phone/social media, etc. so they may be waiting for peak usage time. 3-5pm would be perfect as it works for both East and West Coast - with the time difference.

YEET

M i K E Y
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mr Oak said:

There's also this! It also kinda fits with the description of the album cover we got yesterday.

Ohh I thought of this immediately. If I wasn鈥檛 so lazy to i鈥檇 photoshop Gaga onto this moon. Also what description of the cover?聽:udidnt:

Edited by M i K E Y

M i K E Y

If she really releases June 7th I鈥檇 expect an announcement during next week. Maybe a little teaser for hype in between聽

• Like 1

PartySick

Actually living for the fact that I have no tea on this album :lolly:

We knew about Chromatica and specific details months in advance (like, even before Stupid Love leaked) and it was AGONY :messga:聽having to stay quiet, not being able to discuss with everyone. It sucks.

Ignorance is bliss :anveeroy:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

AntonTurnItUp
2 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

If she really releases June 7th I鈥檇 expect an announcement during next week. Maybe a little teaser for hype in between聽

I don't think it'll be released on June 7th or after, HBO didn't had time to deal with other countries the stream of GCB because Gaga wanted to premiere it exactly on May 25th, why didn't she wait a few weeks more? Because she planned to announce the beggining of the new era at the end of the film because the single might come this friday May 31.

Also there's already a snippet of the actual song, they wouldn't wait more than a few days to release it bc leakers could go for it specially talking about Gaga.

• Like 1

Mr Oak
38 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Ohh I thought of this immediately. If I wasn鈥檛 so lazy to i鈥檇 photoshop Gaga onto this moon. Also what description of the cover?聽:udidnt:

I can't find the thread:nooo:

• Sad 1

MDevacelli
21 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

I don't think it'll be released on June 7th or after, HBO didn't had time to deal with other countries the stream of GCB because Gaga wanted to premiere it exactly on May 25th, why didn't she wait a few weeks more? Because she planned to announce the beggining of the new era at the end of the film because the single might come this friday May 31.

Also there's already a snippet of the actual song, they wouldn't wait more than a few days to release it bc leakers could go for it specially talking about Gaga.

I'm a big supporter of this idea, but knowing her team, they also can go the opposite and miss out these opportunities. Let's hope that's not the case!

• Thanks 2

Jose Alberto
27 minutes ago, PartySick said:

We knew about Chromatica and specific details months in advance (like, even before Stupid Love leaked) and it was AGONY :messga:聽having to stay quiet, not being able to discuss with everyone. It sucks.

Do you mean there are still months until the announcement??聽:sharon:

MajorMinus
34 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Are you able to share what you knew in advance? I would never be able to be in a position like yours because I would drive myself NUTS not having someone to talk to about it. Like I can hardly make it a whole day waiting for someone to watch a new episode of a show that I need to vent about.聽

• Like 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 馃殏 馃殏 (see you next year 鈰嗮悪氣倞藲鈯光櫋 )