💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

lilboyblue
2 hours ago, Levine said:

Bitch YOU cracked the code with those tick tick bullshit, so if she releases in june you have to take all the deserved credit. **** these fake insiders accounts, you're better than them.

What is the tick tick theory? Pls enlighten.

Levine
6 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

Every tick is a month, so according to that she's releasing in june. She did the same thing with Perfect Illusion

• Shook 1

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

Gaga posted tik tok tik tok on february. During Joanne (months before PI was announced) she was asked when were we getting new music and she said Tick tick tick tick tick BOOM and that was 6 months before PI, so each tick was a month. So tik tok tik tok would mean 4 months aka June.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Judging from the recent paparazzi pics I don’t think that video is from today 

Agreed 100%

Gaga2645
Posted (edited)

I would just like to say I got a random HL shipping notif so if she posts something to her stories I am pre warning y’all before you break your hips & get angies that it might another HL ad or something lololol :anveeroy:

Edited by Gaga2645
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona
Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2024 at 5:35 AM, Starmie25 said:

I thought it meant that she had finished production :huntyga:

I really think we shouldn't forget what Andrew Watt told to Rolling Stone Mag that he finished one project, that he's currently working on another and will looking forward to his next one in the summer.

LG7 is either wrapped or close to be wrapped. You all think she will keep a finished album for +1 year ? 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

The Fame Monster
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Gaga posted tik tok tik tok on february. During Joanne (months before PI was announced) she was asked when were we getting new music and she said Tick tick tick tick tick BOOM and that was 6 months before PI, so each tick was a month. So tik tok tik tok would mean 4 months aka June.

shook2.png

Find your freedom in the music

Starmie25
3 hours ago, Levine said:

Every tick is a month, so according to that she's releasing in june. She did the same thing with Perfect Illusion

Just realised it's June next month :huntyga:

Heere we gooo again!!

• YAAAS 2

Ultimecia

I hope she's back to teasing frequently again!

I don't care if it leads to something, I just want to see the ARTIST CREATING.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Starmie25
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

LG7 is either wrapped or close to be wrapped. You all think she will keep a finished album for +1 year ? 

I'm still delusional and believe she's dropping 2 albums this year - LG7 and a Joker, hybrid album project, similar to what Prince and Beyoncé did. They would explain the Prince hints on her story.

She also stated LG7 was in the vault months ago which would indicate its all done, right? 

🤡

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Starmie25

Another theory - do we think she may be using tiktok in some way for LG7? Her post from February did say "tik tok"

• LMAO 1

Gaga2645
7 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Another theory - do we think she may be using tiktok in some way for LG7? Her post from February did say "tik tok"

Absolutelyyyy which is why they made sure that UMG agreement was reached swiftly

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

monketsharona

Well the TikTok theory could be true that could explain why Interscope also aimed a Billie Eilish release in May. And Camilla Cabello in June, Eminem in Summer and potientially Gaga soon as well.

When we look at the full image, they kinda remained free from big releases since the TikTok removed songs. Maybe they were just waiting the deal to be done

Starmie25
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well the TikTok theory could be true that could explain why Interscope also aimed a Billie Eilish release in May. And Camilla Cabello in June, Eminem in Summer and potientially Gaga soon as well.

When we look at the full image, they kinda remained free from big releases since the TikTok removed songs. Maybe they were just waiting the deal to be done

Or maybe its just a reference to her 2016 tease for "Perfect Illusion", which would then mean it'll be announced June, according to my math. 

I do hope in general they use TikTok for her LG7 promotion. She's one of the few artists who's catalogue surged like crazy due to that app and no surprise why.. Gaga has a very versatile mix of music. 

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 1

monketsharona
19 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I do hope in general they use TikTok for her LG7 promotion. She's one of the few artists who's catalogue surged like crazy due to that app and no surprise why.. Gaga has a very versatile mix of music. 

I guess it'll depend on the content, tiktok users seem to like a lot more her old dark euro dance pop oriented music (from TF to BTW) when her content from ARTPOP to Chromatica never really managed to trend. But what could trend is trully unexpected generally so who knows ?

• YAAAS 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )