💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (Magic potions take time!)

Stef

Featured Posts

julz
8 hours ago, BabylonHooker said:

lead M or J 👹

album Oct 🖤

So the album is Joker 2 soundtrack? 

BabylonHooker

actually besides the wrong info (well), I provided more correct than wrong: Sour Candy Lyrics video (which no one else knew), 911 MV release date, some of the Remixes, C2C album, Nick Knight commercial video

anyway, LEAD SINGLE IN MAY or JUNE, LG7 in OCTOBER

Gaga herself already teased it before your eyes but no one got it, check her POSTS and REPLIES again (Insta and Tiktok) 🤭

And this is not my educational guess, it's the info I've just recevied

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 5
  • Shook 3

Haiydar
9 hours ago, BabylonHooker said:

lead M or J 👹

album Oct 🖤

Oh the only insider I trust. October makes sense 

Juanlittlem
31 minutes ago, BabylonHooker said:

911 MV release date

Trying to get credit for this when it was released on 9/11 is... something :lana:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

TimotheeChalamet
22 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Trying to get credit for this when it was released on 9/11 is... something :lana:

It wasn't released on 9/11 

• Thanks 1

lilboyblue
1 hour ago, BabylonHooker said:

actually besides the wrong info (well), I provided more correct than wrong: Sour Candy Lyrics video (which no one else knew), 911 MV release date, some of the Remixes, C2C album, Nick Knight commercial video

Gaga herself already teased it before your eyes but no one got it, check her POSTS and REPLIES again (Insta and Tiktok) 🤭

Yassss I choose to believe! (Or be gullible, same banana)

That's quite a gap though from lead to album release. Wonder if a 2nd single before album drop is possible.

lilboyblue

I'm feeling deeply inspired... I'm working as fast as I can. — Lady Gaga on LG7

Schizophonic

Somehow I feel way worseafter that live than before

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alegagaloo
1 hour ago, BabylonHooker said:

no way she will do promo for two project at once

ghs
2 hours ago, BabylonHooker said:

So Oct after Joker?

Hmm halloween release

TEANUS
3 hours ago, BabylonHooker said:

Oh f*ck, King

ticktock ticktock? 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

madmagical6

I'm sorry but I just cannot see her releasing an album in October. Gaga has always tried her best to have her acting at the centre stage and distance herself from her acting roles as much as possible, even in A Star Is Born, she was very clear that Ally was "unlike her" in many ways. Even if the album is directly involved with the movie I don't see it happening. 

Releasing an album around this time just doesn't make sense to me but I'm happy to be proven wrong. 

I'm thinking a 2025 release. 

• Like 1

Reality

Copying and pasting what I said in the other thread cause people always want to make a big fuss out of nothing :giveup: 

I don't know why y'all are reacting "Sad" to the OP or y'all are saying "That's it. 2025 it is".

We know the album's not finished. If it was, we'd have more information by now. Also, she's been posting progress pics on Instagram (i.e., her producing/recording, writing lyrics, playing instruments, etc.) Clearly, the album is not finished.

But also, just because the album is not finished doesn't mean we'll have to wait another year for new music. Frankly, I think a lot of y'all don't understand how making an album works  It's not a linear process. It's not like she's working on lyrics ONLY, then moving onto instrumentation ONLY, then moving on to vocals ONLY, and then working in production ONLY. She could have 80% of the album done while still writing lyrics for another song.

Finally, she said she's working as fast as she can, which I also think is clear to see. She's been in the studio a lot lately so even if the album's not finished yet, a lot of progress has been made. I know we're all hungry for new music, but I still believe it's coming this year. I don't see her teasing this stuff for another year. Also, we're going to have new Gaga content soon with Joker 2's trailer on the way next month. We're gonna be fed soon!  

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

Haiydar
4 hours ago, Alegagaloo said:

no way she will do promo for two project at once

Most of the promotion, if not all will be coming from the ones who created the film. Gaga will most just post teasers and pictures

• Like 1

TEANUS
51 minutes ago, Haiydar said:

Most of the promotion, if not all will be coming from the ones who created the film. Gaga will most just post teasers and pictures

Well there will prob be tons of press and interviews, but most of those will probably be filmed all at once

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 1