Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (Magic potions take time!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Starmie25
9 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

Which ones?

Describing the sound as "colourful" and even her description of the album cover lol

Reality
43 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Anyone else wondering what it means for the official LG7 roll out if shes actually on Beyโ€™s album? I feel like a video would need to happen and would further delay LG7. I always dislikes the 2025rs but maybe sheโ€™s on the album and her own album is truly several months away??ย :enigma:

I don't think it'd really affect the LG7 rollout. If anything, if she is on Bey's album, it would be a great way to soft launch herself back in the music spotlight before going full LG7.ย 

If anything's going affect LG7's rollout, it's going to be Joker tbh. With a trailer coming next month, I'm interested to see how she'll promote both LG7 and Joker. Joker's going to be aย hugeย movie, and with the speculation that LG7 is going to be darker, it'd be nice synergy to have her promote both projects.

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น
  • Like 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
15 minutes ago, Reality said:

I don't think it'd really affect the LG7 rollout. If anything, if she is on Bey's album, it would be a great way to soft launch herself back in the music spotlight before going full LG7.ย 

If anything's going affect LG7's rollout, it's going to be Joker tbh. With a trailer coming next month, I'm interested to see how she'll promote both LG7 and Joker. Joker's going to be aย hugeย movie, and with the speculation that LG7 is going to be darker, it'd be nice synergy to have her promote both projects.

Yes your point would ๐Ÿ’ฏ be the positive direction of what I said + I think makes sense .. could also be why she was doing all this teasing with no official announcement. Iโ€™m seeing Nicki Minaj on Thursday so Iโ€™ll be a tad annoyed if the collab is true bc I wonโ€™t be able to hear it until way late lolย 

BabylonHooker

lead M or J ๐Ÿ‘น

album Oct ๐Ÿ–ค

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

juicyjuicy
18 hours ago, Nycboy said:

Iโ€™m losing hope here. Can someone explain this to me. She posted ELEVEN separate Instagram posts since January 8th of her working on music, in order to announce absolutely nothing ELEVEN weeks later. Why???

Honestly, it's one of the strangest promo campaigns I've seen (and I work in publicity). Almost 3 months and still no announcement. To add, those photos she's been posting are from 2023 (or maybe even older) so there has been a very intentional decision and conversation had to do the promotion from the start of 2024 onwards for months now - not sure who's decision that was, but it is definitely questionable...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona
8 hours ago, Reality said:

If this is labelled as Telephone sequel I could see Gaga being credited as lead artist as well (and song featured on her own album ?)

Gaga tend to only make duets in recent years not featurings (even on her own albums)

Edited by monketsharona
  • YAAAS 2

Alegagaloo
6 hours ago, BabylonHooker said:

lead M or J ๐Ÿ‘น

album Oct ๐Ÿ–ค

single 5 months before the Album?! Dualipa rollout lol

Edited by Alegagaloo

Reality
52 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

If this is labelled as Telephone sequel I could see Gaga being credited as lead artist as well (and song featured on her own album ?)

Gaga tend to only make duets in recent years not featurings (even on her own albums)

That's a big if though :sweat:ย I doubt any Telephone sequel is coming tbh

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น

madmagical6

I'll take what I can get at this point, but does anyone else really want a fully fledged era and not a mini one? If new material is really coming this year I don't think it'll last very long at all. I miss when she did international promo like here in the UK she did talk and radio shows, tours with loads of dates and such. I'm actually starting to think of rather wait until next year. Although saying that next year could lead to other possibilities, she could take a break or extend her Vegas residency so I really don't know at this point.ย 

lilboyblue
7 hours ago, BabylonHooker said:

lead M or J ๐Ÿ‘น

album Oct ๐Ÿ–ค

I was likeeee... is it really BH??ย :bradley:

No features until lead?

Alegagaloo
17 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

I was likeeee... is it really BH??ย :bradley:

No features until lead?

he got a lot of things wrong during the chromatica era

Edited by Alegagaloo

lilboyblue
4 minutes ago, Alegagaloo said:

he got a lot of things wrong during the chromatica era

Oh did they? :enigma:

I couldn't remember much from before. I only remember people constantly looking for them.

Alegagaloo
Just now, lilboyblue said:

Oh did they? :enigma:

I couldn't remember much from before. I only remember people constantly looking for them.

Multiple Gagas fighting each other in 911 mv, Sour Candy and Babylon music video if Iโ€™m not wrongย 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

lilboyblue
2 minutes ago, Alegagaloo said:

Multiple Gagas fighting each other in 911 mv, Sour Candy and Babylon music video if Iโ€™m not wrongย 

My gullible as*ย :traumatica:

Jose Alberto

Also, if this information is correct, I'll be very disappointed... I want the album before the movie!!ย :fail:

• Thanks 1