Stef

Thread updated!

Episode 2 premieres tomorrow! 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

EGOT2027

i do still think it’s a good sign that dua announced a single 3 weeks in advance. it almost felt like it was scheduled for 2/2 or 2/9, and then they switched it last minute but still wanted to announce it. maybe i’m wrong, but it just feels odd unless they knew they needed to claim a date before another pop girlie did. maybe adele is coming this week and gaga next week

Edited by EGOT2027
  • Like 1

StupidLoveBis

Nothing will happen and I honestly don't have the energy to have hope and be disappointed every day.
The problem is that rumor threads are so addictive.
Thank God my mental health has improved and it's not all about gaga in my life.
You have to see how I was a mess at the beginning of 2020 when we were waiting every day for an announcement and nothing was announced while literally the whole era was leaking. 
Now I've evolved, and I'm detached from all that.

Take care of yourself and stay away from these forums or X rumors if you're fragile.
It may seem silly to some people who find all these rumors and being 'delulu' funny, but for some people who've had a hard life and for whom gaga is their only reason to be happy right now, false hopes like that, every day (even if there's nothing concrete to give us those hopes) can be devastating for mental health. 

• Like 6
  • Love 7

ELECTROHEART
19 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

i do still think it’s a good sign that dua announced a single 3 weeks in advance. it almost felt like it was scheduled for 2/2 or 2/9, and then they switched it last minute but still wanted to announce it. maybe i’m wrong, but it just feels odd unless they knew they needed to claim a date before another pop girlie did. maybe adele is coming this week and gaga next week

But Adele will only announce her tour

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Anderson123

Trust the process! 🫶🏻🫰🏻🖤🎶💗⚔️

Spoiler

lmao bye

Spoiler

jk but things will come when it's time. I know Gaga is working on something great.

Edited by Anderson123
  • LMAO 1

EGOT2027
30 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

Nothing will happen and I honestly don't have the energy to have hope and be disappointed every day.
The problem is that rumor threads are so addictive.
Thank God my mental health has improved and it's not all about gaga in my life.
You have to see how I was a mess at the beginning of 2020 when we were waiting every day for an announcement and nothing was announced while literally the whole era was leaking. 
Now I've evolved, and I'm detached from all that.

Take care of yourself and stay away from these forums or X rumors if you're fragile.
It may seem silly to some people who find all these rumors and being 'delulu' funny, but for some people who've had a hard life and for whom gaga is their only reason to be happy right now, false hopes like that, every day (even if there's nothing concrete to give us those hopes) can be devastating for mental health. 

a man who attends to his mental health and has a hot profile pic? dm me

Mother of Puppies

I don’t believe anything until I see Gaga posting a selfie announcing a new song.  :littlepotter:

and even then I won’t believe it because it could also be AI :motherofpuppies: :anveeroy:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • LMAO 7

Dennis

The countdowns to nothing are BACK!!! :tony:

Edited by Dennis

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (Tentatively Q3…)