๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (Magic potions take time!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22

I still have a feeling if any announcement comes this week it'll be for a Feb 09th release.

It's winter and a slow time of year so I'm all for the hype of it all in the pre-era excitement.

homomo
5 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I still have a feeling if any announcement comes this week it'll be for a Feb 09th release.

It's winter and a slow time of year so I'm all for the hype of it all in the pre-era excitement.

I canโ€™t wait for announcement day. Itโ€™s always the most magical day on this thread

• Like 2

B2theRich33

iโ€™ll join in on the delusion today cause itโ€™s my birthday. what a great way to start my 30th than having a new gaga song announced.ย 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 12
  • Shook 1

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, homomo said:

I canโ€™t wait for announcement day. Itโ€™s always the most magical day on this thread

I'm just curious to see how many think she'd repeat the roll out like she did with SL. I like the short announcement to release timeframe. Was it that way due to the leak?ย 

ย 

It is Gaga so she might do something else. ( the Stan in me is kinda hyping myself up she will do the same tho)

homomo
3 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

iโ€™ll join in on the delusion today cause itโ€™s my birthday. what a great way to start my 30th than having a new gaga song announced.ย 

Happy birthday king!

• Thanks 1

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

Happy birthday. Wish you all the bestย :kara:

• Thanks 1

homomo
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I'm just curious to see how many think she'd repeat the roll out like she did with SL. I like the short announcement to release timeframe. Was it that way due to the leak?ย 

ย 

It is Gaga so she might do something else. ( the Stan in me is kinda hyping myself up she will do the same tho)

Definitely not because of the leak. It leaked on Jan 21st, then she announced it at the end of February. We had the whole damn song for over a month before it released.

I remember being so annoyed the official song wasnโ€™t different from the leak.ย 

• Thanks 1

Butters Stotch
7 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

Good luck!!ย :ally:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Killa

Im so proud Iโ€™m witnessing the first week of the delulu train. Fear not, sheโ€™ll eventually release. Sit tight for the ride, and come packed with snacks and toilet paper, covid bunker style

• YAAAS 3

Darcklighter22
Just now, homomo said:

Definitely not because of the leak. It leaked on Jan 21st, then she announced it at the end of February. We had the whole damn song for over a month before it released.

I remember being so annoyed the official song wasnโ€™t different from the leak.ย 

Same I remember playing it off my phoneย  on repeat drunk after a Valentines day outting at our local gay club.

It's interesting since with Applause the label wanted to rush release it but with SL it was like f*ck it where staying on schedule.

• Like 1

B2theRich33

My phone knows somethingโ€ฆ turn it on shuffle and get babylon, rain on me, and bad romance on a row ๐Ÿ‘€

• Shook 2

River

In the meantime, listen to a Kiwi singing what sounds like Bad Romance

ย 

Je ne parle pas franรงais but I can padam if you like
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

River
1 minute ago, B2theRich33 said:

My phone knows somethingโ€ฆ turn it on shuffle and get babylon, rain on me, and bad romance on a row ๐Ÿ‘€

the gay gods are speaking :giveup:

Je ne parle pas franรงais but I can padam if you like

Maxine Puth
2 minutes ago, River said:

In the meantime, listen to a Kiwi singing what sounds like Bad Romance

ย 

So close! Kiwis are fruits

• LMAO 5

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (Magic potions take time!)