๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (Magic potions take time!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Ivy
7 hours ago, Keeo said:

I know itโ€™s annoying or frustrating for a lot of youโ€ฆ but for me, these are some of the best parts of the pre-era. When the stuff is out, weโ€™ll have the music but then it fades so quickly and itโ€™s back to the long wait again. Iโ€™m enjoying having something to look forward toโ€ฆ whenever that comesย 

Same!! We know something's coming soon and it's the best feeling because there's so much to look forward toย :sara:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6

We don't actually know that it's coming soon though I think that's the problem. Every bit of information we have is pure speculation. No actual concrete announcements.

• Like 2

rafaelgherardi
4 hours ago, zerojk said:

how much longer can she keep us invested and excited by just posting selfies? Certainly not months

this, I swear it's killing all the hype already, not only for us but for everyone!

when she posted the first pics, all the pop pages were reposting it, as for yesterday's pic I barely saw in other social media

ย 

4 hours ago, Noah said:

She finally returned back to Social Media, started interacting with us and suddenly there are wishes for her to be quiet again? Gurrrrl...

I personally would rather not have this interaction lol if it's only about random selfies, I'm ok with her being away from social media for a long time

I truly was never expecting new music this year until she started posting studio pics so frequently - but when she did the hype got high and we all expect that it's gonna be released soon

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

B2theRich33
7 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Are you trolling us??ย :kry:

indeed he is.

Reality

Idk, it's kinda wild that some of y'all are like "I'd rather her not post anything at all at this point". For literalย yearsย I've heard monsters complain about how she should be more active on social media because they miss how interactive she used to be with fans. It's crazy that now people are like "IF IT'S NOT AN ALBUM OR SINGLE ANNOUNCEMENT, SHUT UP GAGA".ย 

Is it annoying that we have no concrete information about LG7? Yeah. Most of us thought a release would be imminent when she first posted those 3 black and white photos a couple of weeks ago. Most of us also thought that we were gonna get something this month because Blade said "February 2024". I get it, it's annoying and frustrating, but I'm honestly just happy that she's actively working on the album. Since Chromatica we've speculated that she might be working on LG7, only for it to be the Joker soundtrack or some jazz material. The fact that she is actively acknowledging that she's working on LG7 is good!

And for what it's worth, I do believe the album is coming before Joker. It may not come sooner than we all would've liked, but I don't see her doing all this teasing for 8+ more months. And just think about how much she's gonna dominate the second half of the yearย :flower:

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 7

Chromamama
10 minutes ago, Reality said:

Idk, it's kinda wild that some of y'all are like "I'd rather her not post anything at all at this point". For literalย yearsย I've heard monsters complain about how she should be more active on social media because they miss how interactive she used to be with fans. It's crazy that now people are like "IF IT'S NOT AN ALBUM OR SINGLE ANNOUNCEMENT, SHUT UP GAGA".ย 

Is it annoying that we have no concrete information about LG7? Yeah. Most of us thought a release would be imminent when she first posted those 3 black and white photos a couple of weeks ago. Most of us also thought that we were gonna get something this month because Blade said "February 2024". I get it, it's annoying and frustrating, but I'm honestly just happy that she's actively working on the album. Since Chromatica we've speculated that she might be working on LG7, only for it to be the Joker soundtrack or some jazz material. The fact that she is actively acknowledging that she's working on LG7 is good!

And for what it's worth, I do believe the album is coming before Joker. It may not come sooner than we all would've liked, but I don't see her doing all this teasing for 8+ more months. And just think about how much she's gonna dominate the second half of the yearย :flower:

Its not that fans don't want Gaga to be more active, but rather it's that we've been lead to believe something is coming soon so everyone is expecting some sort of announcement or something evertime she posts. Thats why some are annoyed, and honestly I can relateย 

Some even believe her recent posts are a cryptic way of telling us about the album or giving us clues about it

Edited by Chromamama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Reality
15 minutes ago, Chromamama said:

Its not that fans don't want Gaga to be more active, but rather it's that we've been lead to believe something is coming soon so everyone is expecting some sort of announcement or something evertime she posts. Thats why some are annoyed, and honestly I can relateย 

Some even believe her recent posts are a cryptic way of telling us about the album or giving us clues about it

I understand that annoyance and frustration, but idk at the same time...learn how to temper your expectations? Maybe it's coming from a lot of new fans, but as someone who's gone through multiple eras, stuff like this isn't out of the ordinary. As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, we've gotten no concrete info about the album yet, so why are peopleย legitimatelyย having meltdowns over it?ย 

She's clearly teasing the album, and I take it that many peopleโ€”myself includedโ€”thought that a release was imminent, but if nothing happens for the next few weeks, ok. It'll come when it comes and we'll all be enjoying it nonetheless. Whenever an eraย actuallyย starts, no one cares to remember the weeks of speculation, theorization, rumors, etc.ย 

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Walk Fashion Birdy

oh no... so it's over?

"Walk, walk, fashion birdy, work it, move that beak crazy. I'm a free bird, baby!"
  • LMAO 6

tylerjs
4 minutes ago, Walk Fashion Birdy said:

oh no... so it's over?

C55-F988-B-6538-4121-A49-B-DB101-C935-F4

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • LMAO 3

LG2008

Lead in April and album in June sounds pretty good tbh

Edited by LG2008
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (Magic potions take time!)