Jump to content

💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (Magic potions take time!)


Stef
 Share

Featured Posts

Stef

All aboard heifers!! 

Racing Sunglasses GIF by Burger Records

 

Welcome to the fourth episode of our announcement hype trains! :ally:

 

This thread will be where we will be counting down to Gaga’s typical announcement time (9am PST), in the run up to the announcement of LG7 lead single!

 

DISCLAIMER

This thread is for entertainment only, and is not intended as a platform to start attacking fans for either believing or not believing the February window. It’s a place for the February truthers to have some fun and enjoy the hype.

 

We know something is coming soon, so it’s fun to countdown to it as close we can :vegas:

Edited by Stef
Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 24
  • Love 5
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

nerdfacekillah

@Stef Do you know any new info or that it’s 100% guaranteed that the first single is being released on February?

Edited by nerdfacekillah
If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Stef
Just now, nerdfacekillah said:

@Stef Do you know any new info or that it’s 100% guaranteed that the first single is being released this month?

Nope! I’m just here for the fun and to get hyped with y’all now, all i know is that it’s imminent :nooo:

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • YAAAS 10
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Butters Stotch
1 minute ago, nerdfacekillah said:

@Stef Do you know any new info or that it’s 100% guaranteed that the first single is being released this month?

It's just because of the rumors. However, those rumors are coming from very trustworthy insiders like Blade, who have long history of being right when providing insider info (Chromatica era being an example).

So we're 30% sure it's coming :messga: the other 70% is just clownery and delusion, but a gay can dream, right? :vegas:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Starmie25

Heere we goooo againnnnnnn

Uh Oh Thomas GIF

Edited by Starmie25
  • LMAO 12
Link to post
Share on other sites

Butters Stotch

It is time for people in LA to start looking out for billboards in case she's using the same technique as with SL :ohwell:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 14
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Auralegends
21 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Can't wait for Heart of Charcoal :flutter:

The collapse if this turns out to be the real title :bradley:

  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

iAstroLeo

I saw a white billboard, it could be hers. In the ARTPOP era, she was always talking about white canvas… the new album can be ARTPOP’s niece :worship2: maybe the release date can be seen with some UV lights? Maybe some red lipstick?

  • LMAO 11
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

AndiGaga

I believe in an announcement next week but I would love to be proven wrong today!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cello

Add me to the imaginary taglist, all aboard the hype train :thriller::flop::excited2:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (Magic potions take time!)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...