Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

lastpopicon
23 minutes ago, River said:

b3a96a68d9971bc126a8f67f47178633.gif

Never beating the allegations I feel :anveeroy:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • LMAO 1

danbekim

Now that it's clear she's not announcing today either , it's safe to say her latest insta post referred to something happening once she wraps up this leg of the Jazz shows. 

But the "until next time" could just mean, she'll be back in Vegas after this contract ends.

:traumatica:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

CookieHWilson

oh man can somebody DM me this clip pleaseeeee :kiss:

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

Levine
6 minutes ago, danbekim said:

But the "until next time" could just mean, she'll be back in Vegas after this contract ends.

:traumatica:

It means exactly that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nite

I looove opening Twitter and seeing Gaga trending :traumatica: even if she's just there because of J&P, the power is real :iamfair:

• Like 1

Hydrangea

“Tomorrow will be something else” waiting for her to sing come to mama and just another day Freeform jazz scatty scatty doo wop a doodly doo versions:party:

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 4

Edonis
9 minutes ago, Nite said:

I looove opening Twitter and seeing Gaga trending :traumatica: even if she's just there because of J&P, the power is real :iamfair:

where was she trending this morning? unless you mean the 'for you' tab?

Edonis

Anyways, If I'm being brutally honest, I've kind of moved on from a June release. I'm not necessarily "un-hyped" so to speak, but I'm moving expectations for later this summer for the single (maybe an announcement in July, release late July or early August) and then the album around October. 

• Like 4

Nite
10 minutes ago, Edonis said:

where was she trending this morning? unless you mean the 'for you' tab?

I'm not sure what tab it is, I think this wasn't "for me" though bc I neither have an interest in football nor tractors :vegas:

image.png

or prince william if I'm honest

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Ultimecia

Thank goodness I did not open this thread at all today, saved myself the disappointment. :huntyga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

madmagical6

Someone on Twitter just posted the lead single is called 'Ironclad". I think it was lg7secrets. I really hate how your social media news feeds auto refresh after opening them. Did anyone else see it? 

• Like 2

Ultimecia
5 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Someone on Twitter just posted the lead single is called 'Ironclad". I think it was lg7secrets. I really hate how your social media news feeds auto refresh after opening them. Did anyone else see it? 

The day a Twitter insider is correct is the day the sun will explode, I fear. :interestinga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

SpiritBunny
8 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I searched and I don’t see anything like this lol 

Hydrangea

Something about being a Gaga Stan makes brain cells die I swear some of y’all are ready to believe anything. I could go on twitter and be like oh my god Gaga just farted for 0.7 seconds on stage, new single rectum in 7 days :party: and someone will be like IS THIS TRUE!?

Edited by Hydrangea
I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 7

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)