💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, madmagical6 said:

Let's all guess the number of the page that this thread will be on when Gaga announces the lead single. I'm going to say 841! 

707 :huntyga:

(Now y'all stop commenting)

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
3 minutes ago, Rifek said:

IMG-9559.jpg

mother is mothering 

what's this?

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

madmagical6
53 minutes ago, BlueFire said:

She’s coming… no lead single 

:partysick:

Would be interesting if she did just drop an album. I think I'd prefer to hear the lead single, sit with it and get excited thinking what the rest of the music sounds like! :legend:

• Thanks 3

Nessun Dorma
2 hours ago, Rocketno10 said:

:laughga:I can’t believe I’ve actually made it to page 700

:traumatica:I don’t know if it’s funny or sad. Just 700 pages of delusions for MONTHS:wtfga:

But hey since we already here, let’s celebrate :vegas:

LG7 S O O N!!!!!!!

We went Gaga over Gaga :laughga:

Edited by Nessun Dorma
find your freedom in the music

PaulaMonster13
4 hours ago, madmagical6 said:

Let's all guess the number of the page that this thread will be on when Gaga announces the lead single. I'm going to say 841! 

Going with 973 :flop:

• YAAAS 1

Went to H&M today and they were playing Dance Monkey, I said to one of the staff members there that who even listens to this anymore it's so annoying and she said " Ma'am you look like a Taylor fan" :kry: I told her I stan Gaga and she said she loves her Jazz albums :traumatica: 

I am so confused :selena:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • LMAO 7

BlingNotTheMusic
55 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Went to H&M today and they were playing Dance Monkey, I said to one of the staff members there that who even listens to this anymore it's so annoying and she said " Ma'am you look like a Taylor fan" :kry: I told her I stan Gaga and she said she loves her Jazz albums :traumatica: 

I am so confused :selena:

You complained to H&M about their music? :max:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 8

Phoenix Rises
15 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

Last jazz show is today, we are getting an announcement this week or next week!  God, I hope that that designer who leaked the august date is right. At the time I was pissed off because he "stole" Gaga moment but i'm grateful we have that now lol 

she said yesterday her lucky number is 7...:cheeky:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!
  • Thanks 1

I asked AI to write a tortured poet to express how we feel waiting for LG7 :enigma:

(Verse 1) Monster claws scratch at the wall, Echoes in the empty hall. Where's the glitter, where's the fame? LG6's a faded flame.

(Chorus) We, the Little Monsters, crave, Another anthem to enslave. LG7, oh LG7, Set our dark hearts all aflame!

(Verse 2) Fashion fades, the charts all turn, But our devotion, it will burn. We hunger for the beats to pound, Mother Monster, make a sound!

(Chorus) We, the Little Monsters, crave, Another anthem to enslave. LG7, oh LG7, Set our dark hearts all aflame!

(Bridge) Is it pop or theatric lore? Dancefloor sweat or something more? We don't care, just give us a sign, That the next era is finally thine.

(Outro) So come on Gaga, don't delay, Release LG7, and save the day! We'll bleed applause, a crimson rain, For the album that ends this Monster's pain.

• Love 3