💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

LordByron28
7 hours ago, Chlorine said:

What in the Taylor Sh*t … :bear:

I mean it’s really a double album with a remix album and a stripped back acoustic album. Bonus material available for each one. With the rise of streaming and social media. Album eras last a short period of time. BTW could’ve been split into a dual album and had a remix album and a stripped back piano/jazz version release. If she could plan it out and conceptually have each one be a complete art piece that creates a larger whole album/era experience. I don’t see why it would be such a bad thing. She is always writing new music. Dawn of Chromatica was a really well done album that could’ve had single releases if planned accordingly. She performs live and has recorded alternate versions/genres of her songs already. None of this is outside of what she has done in previous albums it just puts it together into a cohesive, planned package. 

With the rise of streaming and social media, album eras last a short amount of time. This would be a play on the old A-side/B-side single releases while extending the album. Unlike Taylor who has done tons of different album versions at the same time and just sat on material with different bonus tracks on each edition. This would be new material spread out over the course of 15 months. Each album would have a specific theme, fashion, message and sonic sound that collectively melds and paints a greater art piece, project, and statement. 

On 6/27/2024 at 11:08 AM, Starmie25 said:

Let's try some positivity :vegas:

Name 3 Gaga tracks that you hope sonically represent LG7 - 

For me it's: Sexxx Dreams, Bloody Mary, Perfect Illusion 👊

Heavy Metal Lover, Paparazzi, Teeth :artdoll2:

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

AntonTurnItUp

Guys, do you think tomorrow will be THE day? Jazz & Piano ends tonight and tomorrow is 7/7, a good day to announce LG-7 (and at page 700 of this thread) :cheeky:

Will all these teories of her counting down the shows or her hair becoming darker on every show because something will happen once the last show is over, become true? Will tomorrow be nextime???? :cheeky:

Edited by AntonTurnItUp
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 3

lastpopicon

Last jazz show is today, we are getting an announcement this week or next week!  God, I hope that that designer who leaked the august date is right. At the time I was pissed off because he "stole" Gaga moment but i'm grateful we have that now lol 

The melody that you choose can rescue you

ModernEcstasy

Seems as though the J&P countdown wasn’t a thing either.
You’ve all convinced yourselves that she’ll announce after tonight huh?

Lemme temporarily jump back on board :excited2:

• YAAAS 1

TimotheeChalamet
2 hours ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

Guys, do you think tomorrow will be THE day? Jazz & Piano ends tonight and tomorrow is 7/7, a good day to announce LG-7 (and at page 700 of this thread) :cheeky:

Will all these teories of her counting down the shows or her hair becoming darker on every show because something will happen once the last show is over, become true? Will tomorrow be nextime???? :cheeky:

No, the earliest for some news would be next week but I'm not expecting anything. 

Also the hair wasn't any darker than previous shows last night, I think it was just the way the wig got styled slightly differently each night, and since we're seeing it only through phone videos it gave the impression to be way more darker than it was

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 1

StupidLoveBis

She's not going to make a big announcement on a Saturday in a jazz show that has no resonance. If we're lucky, she might say two or three mysterious phrases. 

If she doesn't announce anything the following week, it means that the album won't be released in August, because it takes a minimum amount of time to pre-order.

Maybe we'll only get the single in August.
But I sincerely think that Interscope is going to do what Billie did with the album all at once, with no first single beforehand. 

• Like 4

plane jane
22 minutes ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

we all know nothing’s gonna happen tomorrow or even next week… but even if the album is coming this August, they need to announce pre-orders asap, because the window is getting smaller with each passing week lol. 

• Shook 1

PaulaMonster13
11 hours ago, monketsharona said:

In my mind there're no scrapped projects this time and she's been working for more than a year on her next album and will therefore be her most polished and acclaimed work yet :flutter:

• Love 2

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, Arthur Warhol said:

This Selva guy just posted a story on his ig with a #LG7isComing 🖤

What's his IG?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.