Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

So at least HALF of july will pass without her single :lmao: can't believe what this bitch she did to us, that teaser seemed for something imminent instead here we are with nothing.

I hope she release in the same period of a new album of Taylor :) next time her team wake the **** it and stop screwing a release. For once. 

• Like 5

MessyTop

Yo all is obvious she’s coming in the fall. You all are so caught up with the designer comment, who knows what he got told or whatever, let’s just give her time and space. I truly have no expectations for 2024 besides Joker. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Ultimecia
54 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Yo all is obvious she’s coming in the fall.

What about any of her rollouts is ever obvious, really. :triggered:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1

I think the album could've been released in august if she released the single late june. there were 6 weeks between stupid love's release and chromatica's original release date (february 28 - april 10). but now idk, the single's definitely not coming this week. i don't think she'd release the album so close to the first single? she's always done at least 2 singles and a promo single, so september is most likely for album release.:koons:

I really feel like the single is coming in the next 3 weeks. if it's not, i'm becoming a 2025 truther:cheeky:

Edited by OHDH
added emojis lol
dum dum da di da dum dum da di da
  • Like 2

monketsharona
36 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Omg these predictions are getting later and later 💀 are we really saying September now :air::sharon:

There's nothing pointing to a close release honestly. No noise from anyone about her returning. 

And July seems to be a filled month.

I'm still rooting to a Joanne type of schedule : single late summer and fall album release, close to Joker 2, to get the momentum

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
7 hours ago, juicyjuicy said:

I listened to Madonna’s Ray of Light album for the first time and would love LG7 to sound like this, but darker (and a bit more rock). Would absolutely loooove that. 

The taste :cheeky:

Welcome to the dark side Henny 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Love 1