💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

i remember a few days ago thinking we definitely wouldn't be hitting page 600 on this thread before the single announcement and now we're close to reaching page 700......... 100 pages for each album, LG7 announcement coming when we reach page 700:cheeky:

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 3

1 hour ago, OHDH said:

i remember a few days ago thinking we definitely wouldn't be hitting page 600 on this thread before the single announcement and now we're close to reaching page 700......... 100 pages for each album, LG7 announcement coming when we reach page 700:cheeky:

I’m definitely manifesting this :cheeky:

I’m not real, I’m theatre.

AntonTurnItUp
2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Also friendly reminder single or not, 6 weeks of pre orders for vinyl has been the norm the mega releases aka Taylor, Billie etc. So every week that passes without an official album announcement count another 6 weeks for vinyl pre orders. That’s the way labels gave been getting massive 1st weeks sales. I’m not talking about pressing time, is more about having weeks of fans pre ordering variants etc.

Brat was announced 2/28 released 6/7 that’s 12 weeks of pre orders. I’m sure Gaga will do at least 6 weeks of pre-orders like Billie  
any new release without vinyl has been underperforming. 

Following this analysis :cheeky: if the album is coming on August 30th or earlier, the announcement is coming in the following 3 weeks and AFTER the lead single release, so WE'RE CLOSE :cheeky:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

southpaw773

If she is in the studio in Vegas it could be for some song(s) for the Joker soundtrack or collabs, or another jazz album even so doesn’t necessarily mean she’s still working on LG7. But it’s Gaga. 
:cheeky:

16 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

If she is in the studio in Vegas it could be for some song(s) for the Joker soundtrack or collabs, or another jazz album even so doesn’t necessarily mean she’s still working on LG7. But it’s Gaga. 
:cheeky:

That was apparenty a fake news. Some person who was at the show yesterday posted in the comment on X the she didn't say that. That's why we don't have a video proof

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • YAAAS 1

StupidLoveBis

I find it weird that yesterday she posted new jazz photos only two days after the last ones.
I get the impression that she wants to line up her Instagram with a line of 3 insta posts about jazz  and that the next post will be to annouce lg7 or the album. 

Announcement tomorrow :traumatica:

• Like 1

monketsharona

Apparently Shawn Mendes will be releasing on July 18th

Let's settle our Alejandro candles and pray she has plan for July 12th :cryga:

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Apparently Shawn Mendes will be releasing on July 18th

Let's settle our Alejandro candles and pray she has plan for July 12th :cryga:

talk gretchen GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Sad 1

Schizophonic
7 hours ago, Monet said:

But she was selling vinyls in the release week too. The vinyls were missing some songs and had slightly different versionf of the song tho 

And the initial bunch of vinyls were missing some songs, like YAYA and SPAGHETII, and it's not even named Cowboy Carter, but "Beyincé". That's why she's releasing the "real" Cowboy Carter vinyl now

did anyone ever even listened to the vinyls Gaga sold over the years? maybe we already have ARTPOP act two accidentally pressed on a bloody mary or love for sale vinyl or something like that. i don't have a play and not a single vinyl...

Edited by Schizophonic
  • LMAO 2

6 hours ago, OHDH said:

Page 666 was iconic since it gave us : :cheeky:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

2 hours ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

I hate when literally everyone and their mothers announces new music for the next 4 fridays and they're never Gaga :traumatica:

Don't worry, announcement in 12 hours! :huntyga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 2