💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
23 minutes ago, danbekim said:

Listen if she starts the era in 2025 then she can do a proper era and not a rushed one before Joker 2 

If you really think her releasing in 2025 will give you performances, interviews and other stuff back from the past you're delusional. Big names are past that in this time. She aint going on Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel, etc etc etc to do promotional performances.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Schizophonic
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Yep but don't forget vinyls edition takes about 2 months so yeah if she hasn't finished the album yet it's hard to believe album release is coming next month 

that is not correct. 

if you need a huge amount of vinyls pressed for day X, you can make a appointment with the pressing company that day x will be scheduled for you and you have to send in the music/labels/artwork a few days before day X. (let's say a week before). 

but if u don't have an appointment and go there spontaneously with all the music and stuff like "i need it right now" you probably wait for 3 months because other pressings are planned. 

i am sure as soon as Gaga's team had a release date, they blocked a appointment for pressings the days before. that doesnt mean she can't work until she has to turn it in. 

in the pandemic lot less people worked and waitingliszs grew endless long, thats where the 3 months rumor came from. and thats why they couldn't react to the bloody mary trend sooner.

Edited by Schizophonic
  • Like 3

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, Cello said:

Today's the day :flop:

Next week, when J&P is over!

• Like 1

danbekim
51 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

If you really think her releasing in 2025 will give you performances, interviews and other stuff back from the past you're delusional. Big names are past that in this time. She aint going on Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel, etc etc etc to do promotional performances.

I don't mean a Born This Way sized promotion roll out, I meant like a Chromatica promotion but without the pandemic. 3 music videos and a live performance. maybe two if we're feeling bold! 

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Juanlittlem
Just now, danbekim said:

I don't mean a Born This Way sized promotion roll out, I meant like a Chromatica promotion but without the pandemic. 3 music videos and a live performance. maybe two if we're feeling bold! 

Imma risk it and say she will record the MVs before the album release just like she did with Chromatica.

plane jane
8 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Imma risk it and say she will record the MVs before the album release just like she did with Chromatica.

LG7 is a visual album, bookmark me

• YAAAS 3

plane jane

us every Tuesday in February:

24 minutes ago, Cello said:

us every Tuesday in March:

us every Tuesday in June:

:flop:

• LMAO 6

Starmie25
14 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

I honestly think it's a visual project or a double album. 

:cheeky:

• YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

plane jane
3 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I honestly think it's a visual project or a double album. 

:cheeky:

same, her comments at the film premiere made me believe she has something special prepared for us this time around oop 

Edited by Ororo Munroe

Juanlittlem
19 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

dream-big-vector.jpg

4 hours ago, MDevacelli said:

Beyoncé released CC's vinyl weeks ago, long after the album release, don't think it's a problem :cheeky:

But she was selling vinyls in the release week too. The vinyls were missing some songs and had slightly different versionf of the song tho 

3 hours ago, NATAH said:

beyonce had the CC vinyl out within a couple of weeks of recording and finishing the miley collab

And the initial bunch of vinyls were missing some songs, like YAYA and SPAGHETII, and it's not even named Cowboy Carter, but "Beyincé". That's why she's releasing the "real" Cowboy Carter vinyl now

• Like 1