💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

OHDH
3 hours ago, MessyTop said:

She ain’t releasing her come back single during pride

why not?

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da

Rifek

She’s avoiding IG posts since Chromatica Ball Film. 

Hope she doesn’t ruin the feed with Haus Labs or Jazz and Piano photo. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

madmagical6
31 minutes ago, Rifek said:

She’s avoiding IG posts since Chromatica Ball Film. 

Hope she doesn’t ruin the feed with Haus Labs or Jazz and Piano photo. 

She most definitely will :ladyhaha: we've been here before 

• Thanks 1

MessyTop
43 minutes ago, OHDH said:

why not?

That would be tacky! And she wouldn’t do that, July 4th ? No , July 11th? Katy…. So that means late July or August single :saladga:

dive GIF

Ultimecia

All of our theories about when she could or will most likely release have all been false thus far.

Let's not expect our theories about when she definitely can't release to be accurate either, just saying. :huntyga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

BlingNotTheMusic

Can't believe @PartySick thought starting a thread called "Addressing the rumors" and posting "They're true" on the eve of the HIGHLY rumored release date of a new single that people have been speculating for MONTHS, after over a 4 year wait for new music and countless studio teases this year, 3 weeks after new music was teased by Gaga herself...that he would garner what? A few laughs? Jesus Christ read the room :patrizia:

angry clap GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

ConnorFilm
3 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Can't believe @PartySick thought starting a thread called "Addressing the rumors" and posting "They're true" on the eve of the HIGHLY rumored release date of a new single that people have been speculating for MONTHS, after over a 4 year wait for new music and countless studio teases this year, 3 weeks after new music was teased by Gaga herself...that he would garner what? A few laughs? Jesus Christ read the room :patrizia:

angry clap GIF

When admin returns and certain people get their mod privileges revoked. ready-to-fight.gif

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 2

Ultimecia
3 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

angry clap GIF

The mods trolling privilege has to be STOPPED! :dom:

More than trolling, this is abuse... Clown abuse. And there's no hotline you can call for that. :traumatica:

• LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
4 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

angry clap GIF

I've literally been so transparent that we mods know nothing other than one small bit that leads me to speculate about the release being sooner rather than later.

I've never pretended to have insider info that I didn't have and never trolled y'all about it for longer than two minutes. I would love for y'all to stop holding it against me when I've done nothing wrong. I shouldn't be blamed for others' assumptions or actions.

But noted, I'll keep my jokes to myself until this stupid album comes out.

💚
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 4

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, ConnorFilm said:

When admin returns and certain people get their mod privileges revoked. ready-to-fight.gif

1 minute ago, Ultimecia said:

The mods trolling privilege has to be STOPPED! :dom:

More than trolling, this is abuse... Clown abuse. And there's no hotline you can call for that. :traumatica:

Shits gotta be said when it needs to be said

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Ultimecia
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I've literally been so transparent that we mods know nothing other than one small bit that leads me to speculate about the release being sooner rather than later.

I've never pretended to have insider info that I didn't have and never trolled y'all about it for longer than two minutes. I would love for y'all to stop holding it against me when I've done nothing wrong. I shouldn't be blamed for others' assumptions or actions.

But noted, I'll keep my jokes to myself until this stupid album comes out.

Don't take it so seriously, now I feel bad. :messga:

I'm sorry, you've been nothing but genuine and kind to us little clownsters. :traumatica:

Ronlop
Just now, PartySick said:

I've actually never seen you guys say that. Can you tell what information have you received that led you to speculate this? 

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'll keep my jokes to myself until this stupid album comes out.

Angry The Cw GIF

Learn Tyra Banks GIF

• LMAO 2

Stef
1 minute ago, Ronlop said:

I've actually never seen you guys say that. Can you tell what information have you received that led you to speculate this? 

“can’t, sorry!! you’ll see soon…..” :poot: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • LMAO 3

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)