💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

DitaDolla

The only thing that makes me suspicious is the fact she didn’t post ANYTHING about J&P and that she keeps her feed clean since the photoshoot

it makes me believe that the next post is 100% a sort of an announcement 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

River
23 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I saw those earlier on twitter, they look real to me. It’s not something you can get from a AI image generator, it’s too detailed and different from everything she has wore or looked

anyways I’m intrigued 

isn't it Gottmik?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Lara Croft
47 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

It's fake, the car parts are pasted and mirrored from her Instagram posts

The car parts haven’t been copied, but her face is a 1:1 from the last car part Insta post, someone’s just photoshopped other makeup on her :fatcat:

MDevacelli

That account @lg7secrets posted another snippet of the song "I could be your girlfriend", but deleted it quickly, there wasn't even time to download it.

• Shook 1

lastpopicon
8 minutes ago, River said:

isn't it Gottmik?

Probably lol It's 100% fake 

a kp fanpage with 800 followers :air:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

highwithenemy
11 minutes ago, MDevacelli said:

That account @lg7secrets posted another snippet of the song "I could be your girlfriend", but deleted it quickly, there wasn't even time to download it.

i listened it yesterday and it was like instrumental with a little background voices and sounded so real!!!

it was like after the “dancing in the shadow of ahsjhd *glitch* *glitch* *glitch*” but without the glitches

Tell my mama it's bad karma, I just killed a man.

Sneaky Oliver
21 minutes ago, palma said:

What I saw was basically her head on this pic: https://www.instagram.com/p/C32LsiBo7c3/?igsh=MWhhc253djB3NjI5Yg==

I think we saw different pics then. The one I’m referring to is the one she’s wearing a black dress with a white Selva top over it, black hair, red makeup around her eyes in a brutalist setup :cryga: I don’t remember more details 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

JessFletch
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think we saw different pics then. The one I’m referring to is the one she’s wearing a black dress with a white Selva top over it, black hair, red makeup around her eyes in a brutalist setup :cryga: I don’t remember more details 

The lady limp wrist pics?

⚫️
  • Like 1

tylerjs
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Yeah these are from a KP Stan account and they’re intentionally trying to spread fake leaks about Gaga bc they’re mad Katy’s stuff leaked and is awful lol

there’s an HQ version of those pics and it’s very clearly photoshopped. the LQ versions having the “LG7 LEAK” text over them really seal the deal :sis:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, tylerjs said:

“LG7 LEAK”

like when they put "INTERNAL EMBARGOED DO NOT DISTRIBUTE" over the top as if that didn't stop being convincing in 2011 :oops:

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 1

Sneaky Oliver
4 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

Yeah these are from a KP Stan account and they’re intentionally trying to spread fake leaks about Gaga bc they’re mad Katy’s stuff leaked and is awful lol

there’s an HQ version of those pics and it’s very clearly photoshopped. the LQ versions having the “LG7 LEAK” text over them really seal the deal :sis:

I can’t believe I’m always so skeptical when it comes to leaks but this time I really fell for it :cryga: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Plastic Flower said:

Drag me :ororomunroe:

Drag you

Ultimecia

I'm bored, let's start counting down! :huntyga:

35 minutes!!!

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

palma
30 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Oh I didn’t see that one and I would never think of seeing that image even if I could magically access it. (D)ON’T (M)ENTION it to me please :iamfair:

Edited by palma

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)