💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

madmagical6

Have any of you seen the supposed image  leak of the usual places. It looks real, similar to the car parts outfit she wore but she's in all black and has different make up. 

If it's real it looks as though she's in some sort of car assembly place, with the mechanical arms. 

Edited by madmagical6

Ultimecia
13 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

this… they live in a fantasy where Gaga (and i hate to make this comparison) is taylor swift and easter eggs everything. t swift didn’t invent the practice, but she’s the one out here doing the absolute most for her fans to decipher. and this is what they want from Gaga, who would do it every now and then, but not plan absolutely everything out to where her life is a code to be investigated.

sometimes words are just that… words. 

And you live in a fantasy in which you are an insider, if I'm not mistaken. :ally:

Just let us have fun. :iamfair:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
16 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Have any of you seen the supposed image  leak of the usual places. It looks real, similar to the car parts outfit she wore but she's in all black and has different make up. 

If it's real it looks as though she's in some sort of car assembly place, with the mechanical arms. 

It's fake, the car parts are pasted and mirrored from her Instagram posts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

B2theRich33
8 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

And you live in a fantasy in which you are an insider, if I'm not mistaken. :ally:

Just let us have fun. :iamfair:

not a fantasy. but again go off l guess. 

Ultimecia
4 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

not a fantasy. but again go off l guess. 

Well. If you really are in the know, don't sh*t on people who are not. :dom:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

NarlesLM
57 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

That’s not true. It’s usually 72 hours before, that’s what Spotify asks.

Now you are not telling the true here. I myself published 5 songs already and my publisher asks that. Even Spotify Artists have a clear instruction on that.

https://support.spotify.com/us/artists/article/pitching-music-to-playlist-editors/

Edited by NarlesLM
  • Like 2

MessyTop

Has she even done an announcement on a Thursday? 
I don’t think she will release tonight, but maybe an announcement of the announcement of the single announcement?

homomo

Gaga used to be cryptic and post hints all the time pre ARTPOP.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Plastic Flower
42 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

They misinterpreted what Gaga said yesterday at the J&P show and came up with 46964929 new theories about hell and an announcement. Someone on x was pointing out that Americano in the setlist was a hint of LG7 coming in August because she sings "en agosto" 

Drag me :ororomunroe:

Drop it

Sneaky Oliver
44 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I saw those earlier on twitter, they look real to me. It’s not something you can get from a AI image generator, it’s too detailed and different from everything she has wore or looked

anyways I’m intrigued 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Thanks 1

MessyTop
5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I saw those earlier on twitter, they look real to me. It’s not something you can get from a AI image generator, it’s too detailed and different from everything she has wore or looked

anyways I’m intrigued 

Same, they look real to me! Is giving me SL tease leak….  You  all remember this? 
gaga-stupid-love-video.jpg.55cd45d811be0

• Thanks 2

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

Same, they look real to me! Is giving me SL tease leak….  You  all remember this? 
gaga-stupid-love-video.jpg.55cd45d811be0

And I'll be LI VI NG if they’re true, she’s bringing CBT aesthetics into a new era and I think we can all agree that’s a quintessential Gaga aesthetic 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

palma
12 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

anyways I’m intrigued 

It’s basically her head photoshopped on a SELVA promo pic. The dress is quite reminiscent of what she wore for the premiere of GCB.

• Like 1

lastpopicon

The only leak I could find is from a Katty Perry fanpage :huntyga:

I don't buy it.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • LMAO 2

Sneaky Oliver
5 minutes ago, palma said:

It’s basically her head photoshopped on a SELVA promo pic. The dress is quite reminiscent of what she wore for the premiere of GCB.

Has it been proven to be fake? I couldn’t find any similar picture from the Selva page, also her makeup looks very different. It’s a fierce photoshop then 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)