Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

JessFletch
8 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Yeah, it's so odd isn't it? Nothing makes sense lately.

There’s something exciting about being in the dark/in unprecedented territory though 😅

for a lil bit, at least 

⚫️
  • Like 3

SourAndy

I know I said I gave up on Tuesday but I'm off again...

She plays the two jazz and piano shows in Vegas today and tomorrow then announces the single on Friday for either next week or the week after...

:traumatica:

So sweet when I get a lil angry, yeah!
  • Thanks 3

Reality
11 minutes ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

I really am surprised at the silence 🤐 it’s just making me more delulu

Yeah, I'm surprised she hasn't said anything about the jazz & piano shows. I mean, she has no problem promoting that :sweat: It makes me wonder if the next time she posts on Twitter/Insta, it'll actually be LG7 related. Though, that'll probably be weeks (if not, months) from now :giveup: 

🃏🖤👹
  • Thanks 1

Lady Rah Rah
14 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yeah, I'm surprised she hasn't said anything about the jazz & piano shows. I mean, she has no problem promoting that :sweat: It makes me wonder if the next time she posts on Twitter/Insta, it'll actually be LG7 related. Though, that'll probably be weeks (if not, months) from now :giveup: 

Katy announced already for the 11th of July, so I’m even more surprised that Gaga hasn’t at least announced if it is going to be July after all. The hype will be intense, I don’t see why her team would worry it would ruin the impact of the single but they must be worried about leaks…

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.
  • Like 2

Hydrangea

She should switch to just scat tonight, she’s used to shiddin on us anyway :icega:

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 7

Thonin Dyn
Just now, Hydrangea said:

She should switch to just scat tonight, she’s used to shiddin on us anyway :icega:

Switch to WHAT ?Nene Leakes GIF by Brooke

Serve it, Ancient City style!
  • LMAO 8

EvilBunny

After joker 2 and LG7, do you think Gaga will take a break to become a mom? I always think about that :traumatica:

• Love 1

EvilBunny

Also stream I think about it all the time

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Juanlittlem

Look at the bright side guys, we will have new Gaga pics and videos in a matter of hours!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Look at the bright side guys, we will have new Gaga pics and videos in a matter of hours!

Are You Serious Fed Up GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 12
  • Thanks 2

Hydrangea
23 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Switch to WHAT ?Nene Leakes GIF by Brooke

Angry Emma Kenney GIF by ABC Network

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 3

MessyTop
1 hour ago, Reality said:

Today is Juneteenth, there’s so way she’s promoting anything today. Is a National holiday 

SpiritBunny

I don’t get the whole it’s a holiday thing she can’t use social media lol. She can post about 2 things separately or both at the same time. The world just doesn’t stop because there is a holiday. 

tylerjs
1 minute ago, SpiritBunny said:

I don’t get the whole it’s a holiday thing she can’t use social media lol. She can post about 2 things separately or both at the same time. The world just doesn’t stop because there is a holiday. 

It’s the anniversary of slavery ending in the United States. It’s not just a holiday, and posting on social media with a platform like hers could be seen as being a bit tone deaf.

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)