💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Levine
5 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

July 12th  if she doesn't randomly drop Friday.

Guys the hints are there, we have a date since Monday and we didn't focus on that. Katy is releasing on a Thursday - 11 of July to be precise - just to anticipate Gaga of one day.

I've been telling your for weeks that she and her team would try to revamp her "music feud" with Gaga since  last time worked for her.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

River
5 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

(And no thanks to @River :grr:!!!!)

nobody is appreciating me i this sh-thole we call home :patrizia:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

River
6 hours ago, PartySick said:

Interested to know what all he's saying so we can compare it to the tidbit we got a couple days ago.

And because I know y'all will ask, we didn't get told anything crazy but what we were told leads me to believe this single is coming within a month. If not June then July.

Purely me speculating but I just don't see how it would take any longer than that :rip:

he was just vague as usual

"I heard the new single and it's amazing"

Like sis living in Germany in her wardrobe, how tf can he even listen?

• LMAO 3

Juanlittlem
36 minutes ago, River said:

he was just vague as usual

"I heard the new single and it's amazing"

Like sis living in Germany in her wardrobe, how tf can he even listen?

He also posted lyrics :ladyhaha:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 2

Juanlittlem
42 minutes ago, Levine said:

Guys the hints are there, we have a date since Monday and we didn't focus on that. Katy is releasing on a Thursday - 11 of July to be precise - just to anticipate Gaga of one day.

I've been telling your for weeks that she and her team would try to revamp her "music feud" with Gaga since  last time worked for her.

Katy and her team wouldnt engage on a feud losing streams from the first day. She will probably release the song on July 11th at 23:59 so it would still be Friday 12th, releasing it a day early doesnt really make sense since she would lose all the streams of the first day for the charts.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

River
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

He also posted lyrics :ladyhaha:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7rViTO01h6L4-OwD6kqU

• LMAO 4

BlingNotTheMusic
41 minutes ago, River said:

nobody is appreciating me i this sh-thole we call home :patrizia:

I appreciate you when you don't troll :traumatica:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Rat Boy

Okay my prediction is single early July, album in August.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Levine
11 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Katy and her team wouldnt engage on a feud losing streams from the first day. She will probably release the song on July 11th at 23:59 so it would still be Friday 12th, releasing it a day early doesnt really make sense since she would lose all the streams of the first day for the charts.

And what's the point to announce it for the 11th even if it's at 23:59? If it's not for Gaga (and I'm still not convinced about it), then it's for someone/something else.

Let's not forget Katy comes from a long break after a big flop, they have to do something to get the hype around her new project.

Time will tell, I guess.

itsalice

A close friend of mine went to NYC, she went to Joanne Trattoria today and talked to Gaga's dad. He said she is in Vegas, and that she has been working VERY hard for the past few months for the upcoming projects... 

So maybe, LG7 is really coming. :cryga:

Edited by itsalice

River
Just now, itsalice said:

A close friend of mine went to NYC, she went to Joanne Trattoria today and talked d Gaga's dad. He said she is in Vegas, and that she has been working VERY hard for the past few months for the upcoming projects... 

So maybe, LG7 is really coming. :cryga:

oh no she ate rats at Mr. Fox Republicano :franminervini:

• LMAO 5

Gianlucq

Nicola Formichetti basically confirmed LG7 this year in an interview with Paper:

“Um, yeah, you know I can't say anything. So I'm gonna dance around everything except that. But it's going to be an amazing year for Gaga. I'm excited to be part of all the stuff that she's doing.”

WE ARE SO BACK

• YAAAS 5
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
3 minutes ago, Gianlucq said:

But it's going to be an amazing year for Gaga.

hmmm, I wonder if he means the next 12 months, or the rest of 2024? either way i'm living!

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

Darcklighter22
2 hours ago, Levine said:

It's a great tactic to get attention to both of their singles specially a decade later after Applause vs Roar 

Tomiel25

Guys, I don't know if anyone has posted this, but in my mind I put the "dance in the shadow" and the new "girlfriend" snipet, the one with the 3 seconds before the part she starts singing, I just can't stop thinking. what if the song goes like this?

(Pre chorus)

Dance in the shadow (turn off the lights, lights, lights)

(Chorus)

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend. 

Gaga is Lilith or Eve in the Garden of Eden and dances in the shadows (has sxx with Adam).

But she is not part of his possessions, she belongs to herself get she still need him, so she can only be his girlfriend for the weekend. A song with power dinamics like Aura or G.U.Y. but more mature. I know dance in the shadow dosnt sound like the girlfriend one but what if that one was just a demo. Like how diferent sound the babylon demo vs the album version.

Edited by Tomiel25
i can't speak english but i can if you like
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)