Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Imagine being Gaga recording music in the same studio since Summer 2023, booking and paying big producers, musicians, sound engineers, having a full record done that she admitted loving creating it and containing some of her best music. Just to scrap it because a designer spilled about the release date in a small interview.

Not happening, this record will be released.

Edited by monketsharona
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 4

lastpopicon

20 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Imagine being Gaga recording music in the same studio since Summer 2023, booking and paying big producers, musicians, sound engineers, having a full record done that she admitted loving creating it and containing some of her best music. Just to scrap it because a designer spilled about the release date in a small interview.

Not happening, this record will be released.

And I feel nobody but the absolute stans even know anything about the designer leak.

It got scrapped reeeal fast, no real media buzz from it. I honestly had forgotten about it until it got brought up again recently.

We gucci. :iamfair:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 2

Rat Boy

What did the designer say again??

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Juanlittlem
Just now, Rat Boy said:

What did the designer say again??

That he got more designs ordered from her team for the new album coming in august

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

lastpopicon

@Rat Boy That the album was coming in August afaik.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Love 1

Lady Rah Rah
15 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

That he got more designs ordered from her team for the new album coming in august

Can you imagine though how awkward the conversation would’ve been between him & Bobby/Gaga…I’m sure she forgave him but still :ladyhaha:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.
  • LMAO 1

River

Just FYI, La Maison aka the talking wardrobe, is pretending that they heard the single. they didn't, they have 0 connection to Gaga's team and they are a transphobic, racist awful person.

So don't even engage with him on twitter.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 7

southpaw773

Did she forget her instagram and social passwords or what.  The silence is deafening. 

So much for anything in June. What a waste of a pride month opportunity.

Edited by southpaw773
  • Thanks 1

Erich Johnson

If this silence is intencional, like the calm before the hurricane

PartySick
1 hour ago, River said:

Just FYI, La Maison aka the talking wardrobe, is pretending that they heard the single. they didn't, they have 0 connection to Gaga's team and they are a transphobic, racist awful person.

So don't even engage with him on twitter.

Interested to know what all he's saying so we can compare it to the tidbit we got a couple days ago.

And because I know y'all will ask, we didn't get told anything crazy but what we were told leads me to believe this single is coming within a month. If not June then July.

Purely me speculating but I just don't see how it would take any longer than that :rip:

💚
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 4
  • Shook 8
  • Thanks 3

Darcklighter22

July 12th  if she doesn't randomly drop Friday.

dracomalfoy

huh, interesting :enigma:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

Nessun Dorma
21 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Interested to know what all he's saying so we can compare it to the tidbit we got a couple days ago.

And because I know y'all will ask, we didn't get told anything crazy but what we were told leads me to believe this single is coming within a month. If not June then July.

Purely me speculating but I just don't see how it would take any longer than that :rip:

Wow it’s so close then! Even though it’s speculation based on what you were told, this really made me happy! Hope restored :worship2:

Kindness Punk
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Chlorine
35 minutes ago, PartySick said:

She’ll find a way :teenidle:

• LMAO 7
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)