Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

EvilBunny
2 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

The thing is that Gaga can easily delay (or cancel) the album thanks to that designer's unprofessionalism, we know her :messga:

But we never had any confirmation that Gaga delayed or canceled any of her previous albums (asides from ARTPOP act II). Also, if she didn’t cancelled stupid love as the first single even when it leaked weeks before the official release, imagine if she’s really going to delay an album just because a designer mentioned the month of release in a random interview :ladyhaha: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Hydrangea

And after all, it’s just another gay :interestinga:

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 5

EGOT2027

variety just tweeted that a new joker trailer was played at cine europe. wish they would post it to keep us occupied

Edited by EGOT2027
  • Shook 2

NATAH
38 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

But we never had any confirmation that Gaga delayed or canceled any of her previous albums (asides from ARTPOP act II). Also, if she didn’t cancelled stupid love as the first single even when it leaked weeks before the official release, imagine if she’s really going to delay an album just because a designer mentioned the month of release in a random interview :ladyhaha: 

i've never understood this mindset that Gaga cancels a WHOLE project just because somebody accidentally broke an NDA :air:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 7

AndiGaga
32 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i've never understood this mindset that Gaga cancels a WHOLE project just because somebody accidentally broke an NDA :air:

THANK YOU. wtf why should she do that

Lady Rah Rah

Still super surprised she’s not posted about J&P yet…I guess she’ll probably post about it tomorrow but my delulu brain is telling me it’s a sign something else is coming :icega:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Edonis
1 hour ago, ELECTROHEART said:

The thing is that Gaga can easily delay (or cancel) the album thanks to that designer's unprofessionalism, we know her :messga:

flat out has never happened

• Like 3

Stef
1 hour ago, ELECTROHEART said:

this has never happened in the history of her career, nor has anything similar to it happened :air:

Quite the contrary actually, the entire chromatica album details were announced before she announced them, from the tracklist, to the cover, to the release date :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Scri
Just now, Stef said:

this has never happened in the history of her career, nor has anything similar to it happened :air:

Quite the contrary actually, the entire chromatica album details were announced before she announced them, from the tracklist, to the cover, to the release date :air: 

Yeah, and she was even asked why she didn't changed her plan (like choosing a different lead single than Stupid Love)...

Cello

My dog's nephew's hat told me that a double lead single drop and Starbucks promo is coming this Friday, hold onto your knickers girls 

Source: I don't have a dog

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • YAAAS 1

PartySick
6 hours ago, highwithenemy said:

theres a new snippet… I really hope she drops it soon before it leaks full @River @PartySick could you try to reach Bobby and tell him to accelerate:enigma:

Oh yeah I'll get right on that :enigma:

💚
  • LMAO 3

Butters Stotch
5 hours ago, BULATIO said:

15 minutes left :bear:

This aged so badly :franminervini:

Sorry but it was the first thing I saw whens I entered the thread :icant:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

lastpopicon

Magic potions take time.. If we don't get anything by the 21st I feel like we aren't getting anything in June.

And that's fine, she can do wtv the f she wants.:firega:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)