Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Plastic Flower
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Thanks for bringing some sense and receipts up in here. 

We don't know what she's gonna do y'all, she could pull a Taylor/Billie and not release a single and just album all at once. 

I'd def prefer an announcement of that soon :billie: but something is happening 

Rupauls Drag Race Season 5 Episode 3 GIF by LogoTV

Lord help me

Drop it
  • LMAO 1

Hydrangea

The way the thread title has changed :traumatica: 

im hopping off the hype train for my mental health before I end up jumping in front of it 

I’m a bad friend
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Noah

Thanks for bringing some sense and receipts up in here. 

We don't know what she's gonna do y'all, she could pull a Taylor/Billie and not release a single and just album all at once. 

I'd def prefer an announcement of that soon :billie: but something is happening 

:hug:

I also do feel like something is happening soon as well and I interpreted those PopZone Posts like something is happening but not all at once, like her previous campaigns - which might be smarter. At least in a Grammy sense, to wait with the Album Release after August. 

While we may all think about the Chromatica Rollout and compare things, we tend to forget how much the Industry changed. Streaming is totally different now. Vinyl Sales are super high. Radio changed. Trying to use the Joker Hype and Press as effective as possible is probably Bobbys Goal. 

Also, the Hype will come when she announces. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Noah said:

:hug:

I also do feel like something is happening soon as well and I interpreted those PopZone Posts like something is happening but not all at once, like her previous campaigns - which might be smarter. At least in a Grammy sense, to wait with the Album Release after August. 

While we may all think about the Chromatica Rollout and compare things, we tend to forget how much the Industry changed. Streaming is totally different now. Vinyl Sales are super high. Radio changed. Trying to use the Joker Hype and Press as effective as possible is probably Bobbys Goal. 

Also, the Hype will come when she announces. 

@BabylonHooker and another user teased Oct album which would make LG7 Grammy eligible but I just can't see them taking the spotlight away from Joker, as I'm sure they are banking on at least one song to have Shallow's success 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

palma

If the single is not coming out this month, the teaser in the film was a bad idea I’ll say. It was a gag but for what? People have a very limited attention span and they move on so quickly nowadays - and tbh CBT made absolutely no noise outside the fanbase, understandably. 

I have faith in her cause the teaser sounded great, her list of rumored collaborators sound great, and she looks amazing but yeah the scheduling for this era is already becoming unbearable (based on the pre-era teasing only) and I hope she knows that and won’t actually take 5 years to make LG8 :bionic:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, palma said:

If the single is not coming out this month, the teaser in the film was a bad idea I’ll say. It was a gag but for what? People have a very limited attention span and they move on so quickly nowadays - and tbh CBT made absolutely no noise outside the fanbase, understandably. 

I have faith in her cause the teaser sounded great, her list of rumored collaborators sound great, and she looks amazing but yeah the scheduling for this era is already becoming unbearable (based on the pre-era teasing only) and I hope she knows that and won’t actually take 5 years to make LG8 :bionic:

Right like, this is 2024 where majority of the country spends endless hours scrolling through one 15-30sec clip after another, this is not the time to test people's attention spans :huntyga:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Nite

I wonder when she decided to add the teaser to the TCB footage at all. Was that something she did after realizing the film would come out this late? Since I thought it was supposed to come out months ago already. Did it then get delayed and Gaga figured she might as well add the teaser?

...or was it just always there as a sign that the film is merely the closure to the Chromatica era?

• Thanks 1

River

don't believe anyone so easily, whoever claimed that they know something, they don't and this time I'm not trolling.. it's not like I trolled before but I just feel like I need to make it clear because I'M TIRED OF YOUR ACCUSATIONS. I'm so cute :gayhat:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, River said:

don't believe anyone so easily, whoever claimed that they know something, they don't and this time I'm not trolling.. it's not like I trolled before but I just feel like I need to make it clear because I'M TIRED OF YOUR ACCUSATIONS. I'm so cute :gayhat:

Don't worry. After the CBF/LG7 snippet teasing trolling, we don't trust a single letter you type :lolly:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

River

Don't worry. After the CBF/LG7 snippet teasing trolling, we don't trust a single letter you type :lolly:

I DIDN'T CREATED THIS SNIPPY :grr:

River

but just a tease, LGN knows nothing :huntyga:

Rifek
9 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

@BabylonHooker and another user teased Oct album which would make LG7 Grammy eligible but I just can't see them taking the spotlight away from Joker, as I'm sure they are banking on at least one song to have Shallow's success 

Since they confirmed there will be 1-2 original songs on Joker OST maybe they will use LG7 song for the promo 

Harley and Joker dancing in the full moon (as they revealed the shoots from the movie) with a single „Dance In The Shadow” would iconic 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Shook 1

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, River said:

but just a tease, LGN knows nothing :huntyga:

They knew about the snippet at the end of the film 2 days before the premiere.

They knew the lyrics before the premiere.

:huntyga:

ModernEcstasy

If I can’t figure out a way to stop checking GGD and social media for news, I’m gonna have a mental breakdown. 
Kindness truly died on the day she decided to add the teaser to GCB :traumatica:

River
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

They knew about the snippet at the end of the film 2 days before the premiere.

They knew the lyrics before the premiere.

:huntyga:

they literally read it with everyone on reddit and then posted it quickly to claim the credit :franminervini:

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)