Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
51 minutes ago, King of the Fall said:

You know things are not the same anymore when monsters are worried about Camila upsetting the rollout

Tired Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Well it's less about her and more the fact she's an Interscope artist and they don't overlap their artists' releases. 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

rafaelgherardi
9 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I'm absolutely hopeless about the rest of this year. Yeah we've got Joker coming but in terms of actual music? Nothing until February at LEAST (apart from the soundtrack which doesn't count). Feel like we're constantly waiting in this fandom

from 2022 until late 2023 I had accepted already that new music would only come in 2025 (and was ok with that) until the lots of teasing came in early this year

if the teasing was for something that will come out only in 2025 I'll be really sad

but I guess a lead single could come in July + album in September

or she could just follow the album release with no single as Taylor and Billie are doing... but I guess their streaming numbers and fanbases are so crazy and maybe this strategy wouldn't work for Gaga

IDK, I just want it soon :fail:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
13 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

They can't leak something that doesn't exist

We all know new music exists let's not get delusional :huntyga:

It's just the waiting has been a slight chore 

• Thanks 2

monketsharona
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

In all seriousness though, Billie is releasing May 17 and Camila on June 28, both Interscope artists...

So do we think a Gaga release is feasible between them? :cryga:

Both are album drops, Gaga needs to release a single, so technically could fit...

Big question is Lady Gaga even ready to release any new music in the next couple of years. I have big doubts

Edited by monketsharona

Starmie25
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

any new music in the next couple of years. I have big doubts

Bro, no you gotta wind down the negativity. It won't be next couple years it'll be this year :bradley:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

LG7 time now
30 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Bro, no you gotta wind down the negativity. It won't be next couple years it'll be this year :bradley:

Or eventually next year but yeah, not in 2030:ladyhaha:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Starmie25
12 minutes ago, The Z said:

Or eventually next year but yeah, not in 2030:ladyhaha:

Are people already forgetting her bday post about music :poot:

Or maybe they just don't believe it 

• Thanks 1

ChromaticaBoy
Posted (edited)

I don’t know about this year. From the only real source, which is herself, I didn’t get the vibe that something is coming soon. In the Haus Labs live, after being asked about LG7, she clearly said “I’m working as fast as I can, but…” and then she changed her sentence. And in her birthday post she didn’t make any reference to new studio albums for this year.

I’m sure we’ll get music from her for Joker (and I don’t understand why we can’t be excited for that), but I don’t think we’ll get LG7 this year. It’s TOO IMPORTANT for her to let her music steal Joker’s spotlight. She’s a singer before being an actress but she loves Hollywood. She want to be perceived from the GP as a true real actress, not one that became so just because she already had fame and popularity. Actually, I can see her releasing LG7 right after Joker, so that her popularity peak from the film will flow into her newest album, but not the opposite.

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Like 1

ChromaticaBoy
10 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Are people already forgetting her bday post about music :poot:

Or maybe they just don't believe it 

Gaga’s birthday post: “Today has been so special—I can’t remember a time I was so happy on my bday. I am in love with my best friend, my family and friends are loving and kind and healthy. I feel like my heart is bursting with gratitude for my own health and MUSIC—I am writing some of my best music in as long as I can remember our movie Joker 2: Folie à Deux is coming out soon 😍 —AND seeing messages from all over the world from little monsters—artists—publications that love my work it means so much to me. Thank you thank you thank you for loving me the way you do and for having such a real love for my songs—I’ve been writing ❤️pop songs since I was a little girl I can’t believe I still get to do what I love. This year will be an important and meaningful year for us I know. Music changes people lives im so honored I get to be a part of that in this life 🖤

This last part clearly refers to Joker and the fact that just like music is used in Arkham to heal people, she can “use” her music to heal people around the world. I’m starting to think that the black heart emoji and the rest of the teasing link to JFAD soundtrack.

My take… don’t come for me:huntyga:

• LMAO 1

Lextyr97

14 minutes until the Chromatica Ball announcement :giveup:

:traumatica:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 10
  • Shook 3

Ultimecia

I had a dream where she announced her next project as a "Chromatica part. 2" :triggered:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1

SourAndy

Omg

So sweet when I get a lil angry, yeah!

tyler k

CHROMATICA BALL FILM COMING HELLOOOO

WAKE UP CLOWNIES

Good Morning Hello GIF by CBBC

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • YAAAS 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)