Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

rafaelgherardi

some of you mentioning she would take advantage of the Joker trailer to boost an announcement

she will take advantage of it to promote Nurtec instead :saladga:

• LMAO 10

Jose Alberto

The trailer has already been published, so... can we get back on the hype train for LG7?? Will she post a photo in the studio this week?? :oops:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Starmie25
15 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

The trailer has already been published, so... can we get back on the hype train for LG7?? Will she post a photo in the studio this week?? :oops:

Chromatica ball RELEASE first and then imma delete my account 4ever.mp3 

LG7 in May :huntyga:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

eunino

Well I don’t know how to explain it but now that the first trailer has been finally revealed I feel more confident that she will announce something music-related next.

If they follow the same schedule they did for Joker 1 (and everything is shaping to be the same), the next trailer should be out only by end of August. I don’t see a reason for her to be quiet for the next 4-5 months (obviously not considering Haus Labs and Nurtec :koons:). I know she has a few Jazz and Piano dates out there but it can’t be all! I am sure she will have to keep the buzz for the journey to continue ⚔️💕 🧚 lol

• YAAAS 1

Starmie25
14 minutes ago, eunino said:

something music-related next.

Technically Joker 2 contains musical elements which involve Gaga :huntyga:

monketsharona
On 4/8/2024 at 7:02 PM, rafaelgherardi said:

some of you mentioning she would take advantage of the Joker trailer to boost an announcement

she will take advantage of it to promote Nurtec instead :saladga:

I actually think she will. Everyone is embracing her right now tbh

It's smarter waiting the trailer release (and Taylor Swift releasing her album)

I'm not sure she's still working on new album right now, Andrew Watt seems to be involved in different stuff (he's been following a lot of Madonna's people lately). So maybe she is done with it ? She mentionned working fast on the process so...

Jose Alberto

Haus Labs story... she's back to normal very quickly!! :lmao:

So now she’s gonna announce a single this week as well... right??

:trollga:

Starmie25

lady gaga joanne GIF by Interscope Recordsdid anyone else believe she was going to drop a full album that night she did the b/w posts (feb) or was it just me.? :huntyga:

Edited by Starmie25
  • YAAAS 1

Leoj305

Well

beyonce just dropped

taylor is dropping next week 

Dua/billie are dropping in May

joker promo is prob going to be heavy august/september ….. so if any music is coming it’s either 

Nov /Dec 

or June/July so that there can be some music promo before she does promo for joker. 

This is if interscope/her team or herself care about bumping heads with fellow pop stars and limelight. 

Edited by Leoj305

Jose Alberto

Manifesting a new photo in the studio today!! I need to get back to the LG7 hype... :woohoo:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Sherry
On 4/10/2024 at 6:48 PM, eunino said:

We don’t want the journey to continue pls :traumatica:

Edited by Sherry
Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

BlingNotTheMusic
On 4/10/2024 at 8:38 AM, Starmie25 said:

lady gaga joanne GIF by Interscope Recordsdid anyone else believe she was going to drop a full album that night she did the b/w posts (feb) or was it just me.? :huntyga:

I didn't necessarily think she was gonna drop the full album but damn, those pics are CRUEL like....she's wearing "menswear" and the post is serving "I just turned in my album to Interscope (Tik Tok Tik Tok)"

And then she proceeded to post that she was still writing and there's mixing posts as well like wt actual f?!

That was two months ago and on her birthday she posted that she's still writing music :messga: so tbh I have no idea what to think, this coupled with the fact we know a lot of her posts were old. Part of me thinks she's trying to throw us off with the old pics and something is coming sooner?

Why would "insiders" say 2024 is going to be a hard year for OGHs if she were only coming with 3 months left in the year (OCT)? Something has to be coming soon and I feel we will have a clearer picture in the next few weeks :huntyga:

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
4 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I didn't necessarily think she was gonna drop the full album but damn, those pics are CRUEL like....she's wearing "menswear" and the post is serving "I just turned in my album to Interscope (Tik Tok Tik Tok)"

That's what made me believe that she's working on multiple album projects. The night before she responded to fan about how "LG7 in a vault guarded" and usually when things are in al vault it means they're completed and waiting for release? Right? :poot:

I dunno, she's an Enigma.

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Starmie25 said:

That's what made me believe that maybe she's working on multiple album projects. The night before she responded to fan about how "LG7 in a vault guarded" and usually when things are in atl vault it means they're completed and waiting for release? Right? :poot:

I dunno, she's an Enigma.

Right the weird old photos being posted as new, the Shangri-La selfie in July of last year, the order has been off (vocals, mixing, then writing) I just feel like something else is up. You would think Joker songs would have been created during or shortly after filming since she was in Harley mode, so then what has she been cooking and is "in a vault guarded"???

:messga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)