💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Ocean Blvd
3 hours ago, ghs said:

Why are guys trusting this BlueFire person? Just a quick look at his profile and he was asking for dates to Babylon Hooker:patrizia:

They trust anyone :lmao:I could make a new account tomorrow and start posting fake tea and all the twinks would be worshipping me

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Idaius
3 hours ago, calmar said:

Not people coming for Bling a few pages back :icant:

idk as one of the members of the podcast I'd just like to say

:fthis:

I just started listening to the podcast this morning - on episode 4 - loves it 😍

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Darcklighter22
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Mia Goth Smile GIF by Madman Films

Infinite hugs for what you have shared my friend. I've seen it posted before by others but I'm also agreeing you've made this pre-era so much more fun an enjoyable than some of the lashing with the online negativity.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 3

BlingNotTheMusic
13 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Infinite hugs for what you have shared my friend. I've seen it posted before by others but I'm also agreeing you've made this pre-era so much more fun an enjoyable than some of the lashing with the online negativity.

Positivity and love are always welcome <3

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Love 2

poeticprose

It's so funny when people say the Girlfriend snippet sounds like Ava Max...

Dude, it's Ava's songs that sound like Gaga's songs, not the other way around :triggered:

Phoenix Rises
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Thank you so much! <3

Friendly reminder of our LIVE podcast tomorrow! You don't want to miss it! :cheeky:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu?event=1277900520828440606

can i listen on YT:cheeky:? Btw I hope u didnt think i was calling you out when I said 9/13 date, you never said (insert date) :hug: Im in the discord:vegas: and you and everyone have made this drought alot more bearable :kiss:Bling, River,Partysick, Red, & Fatcat all make me smile and laugh on here when Im having a bad day. :diane: 

Edited by Phoenix Rises
spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!

GreenEyes

Coming back and looking at this thread is crazy. I was here non stop all night during ARTPOP, and if some of yall remember pre ARTPOP times and threads it was insane. At least with the lg7 hype it feels less messy and we got a collab which is nice to tide us over.