💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Heygirl22

The signs are there she even said on TikTok she is fantasizing releasing it all at once 

we will be fed and gagged 

Laugh Pokemon GIF

• YAAAS 2

southpaw773
1 minute ago, Heygirl22 said:

The signs are there she even said on TikTok she is fantasizing releasing it all at once 

Laugh Pokemon GIF

On the other side of the coin I have fantasized about taking 20 ****s at once so like I really hope this fantasy of hers is more obtainable!

• LMAO 4

plane jane
4 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

Laugh Pokemon GIF

I don’t trust her…

I don’t think she’s a good person… 

• LMAO 8

southpaw773
9 minutes ago, NATAH said:

everyone arguing again woo

Happy My Song GIF by Justin

Where the kindness punks be 

Westerosi
38 minutes ago, 63grekke said:

I asked a simple question which no one has answered yet.

what tea has he spilled so far other than the obvious “it’s coming!!1”

I understand your frustration. As a fan, it's not always easy feeling teased.

But you must understand: teasers are to hype you up and get you excited for what's coming.

Please, in future, simply try your best not to take that frustration out on fans who work hard keeping this community friendly and compassionate. The rush to Bling's defense is because he is a sweet soul and a super fan. 

We are a passionate bunch, true. In actual fact, I think it was the tone of your post that got in the way, more than anything.

Gaga IS COMING ... you just gotta wait!

In the meantime, stream Die With A Smile to help your girl stay charting.

Edited by Westerosi
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Love 1

southpaw773
Just now, Westerosi said:

I understand your frustration. As a fan, it's not easy feeling teased.

But you must understand: teasers are to hype you up and get you excited for what's coming.

Frustrated Beavis And Butthead GIF by Stotes

• Love 1

PawsUpJago

We should be grateful for @BlingNotTheMusic for providing us with some joy and excitement in this otherwise frustrating pre-era! Seeing people get themselves worked up to the point where they are being cruel towards him is embarrassing to say the least, some basic reading comprehension and a little attention to listening to what he has said so far would tell you that zero dates have been promised! So why are the meltdowns being directed at him when he clearly has a reliable source and even said he wouldn't risk putting his identity out there if he wasn't extremely confident in the validity of the source?

The podcast, the discord and the little bits of info that he has been able to provide us with have been enough to keep a lot of us excited for LG7. And the fact that this "community" wants to chase away another one of the few trustworthy sources we have for this pre-era is very sad to see. All because of completely self-constructed disappointments.

Sure, I would love Gaga to just get it over with and announce the date of the first single drop/album date ahead of time but until then this is the closest thing we have. Let's appreciate the people that try and bring us this info from a legitimate place, it's not like they are the ones creating laughably fake AI snippets or images

@BlingNotTheMusic, we love you and appreciate the ways you are trying to keep us all fed. And I hope this feral behaviour of a few doesn't put you off bravely providing us with the info we are so keen to hear 💖

• Love 2
  • Sad 1

River
2 hours ago, 63grekke said:

Can the mods ban blingnotthemusic for pretending to have info (yet not sharing) +  unnecessarily creating hype / meltdowns among new cupcake fans please? :triggered:

please don't call out users like that, if u have a problem with someone, use the report button so the team can discuss it.instead of just hurting the person and starting drama.

But for your request, no we're not gonna ban them :poot:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1

BlingNotTheMusic
28 minutes ago, Westerosi said:

I understand your frustration. As a fan, it's not always easy feeling teased.

Please, in future, simply try your best not to take that frustration out on fans who work hard keeping this community friendly and compassionate. The rush to Bling's defense is because he is a sweet soul and a super fan. 

We are a passionate bunch, true. In actual fact, I think it was the tone of your post that got in the way, more than anything.

Gaga IS COMING ... you just gotta wait!

In the meantime, stream Die With A Smile to help your girl stay charting.

9 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

We should be grateful for @BlingNotTheMusic for providing us with some joy and excitement in this otherwise frustrating pre-era! Seeing people get themselves worked up to the point where they are being cruel towards him is embarrassing to say the least, some basic reading comprehension and a little attention to listening to what he has said so far would tell you that zero dates have been promised! So why are the meltdowns being directed at him when he clearly has a reliable source and even said he wouldn't risk putting his identity out there if he wasn't extremely confident in the validity of the source?

The podcast, the discord and the little bits of info that he has been able to provide us with have been enough to keep a lot of us excited for LG7. And the fact that this "community" wants to chase away another one of the few trustworthy sources we have for this pre-era is very sad to see. All because of completely self-constructed disappointments.

Sure, I would love Gaga to just get it over with and announce the date of the first single drop/album date ahead of time but until then this is the closest thing we have. Let's appreciate the people that try and bring us this info from a legitimate place, it's not like they are the ones creating laughably fake AI snippets or images

@BlingNotTheMusic, we love you and appreciate the ways you are trying to keep us all fed. And I hope this feral behaviour of a few doesn't put you off bravely providing us with the info we are so keen to hear 💖

You all are so kind and thank you so much and anyone else who has come to my defense and spoke the truth. It truly warms my heart seeing the community coming together like this :heart:

I know it's VERY frustrating continuing to wait but we have no other option. We've waited over 4 years, we know the album is coming before, or shortly after Joker. The lead, we know, is very close. Let's all just take some deep breaths. It's pop music at the end of the day. 

Love you all!

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Love 6

PartySick
2 hours ago, 63grekke said:

Can the mods ban blingnotthemusic for pretending to have info (yet not sharing) +  unnecessarily creating hype / meltdowns among new cupcake fans please? :triggered:

No 'cause as far as we know they have info and have shared what they're able to

Not sure what's happened but as someone who's been "in the loop" for a few eras now I can tell you plans change all the time, sometimes hours before something is supposed to happen, and there's a lot of info you can't share without jeopardizing people's professional relationships :laughga:

Just listen to the insider tea. Believe it for the fun of clowning with each other or disregard it as unbelievable 'cause Gaga projects are never surefire things until you're actively listening to it.

Either way be nice to @BlingNotTheMusic or...idk, it's too late for threats but I'll cook something up :cheeky:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

River

Just gonna say that, only Bling has info, the rest of the "insiders" here are just trolls :ladyhaha:

63grekke
Just now, River said:

Just gonna say that, only Bling has info, the rest of the "insiders" here are just trolls :ladyhaha:

You included..? We ain’t forget the absurd claims u were posting about the mods listening to the lead back in February lol :awkney:

• YAAAS 1

PartySick
1 minute ago, River said:

The self awareness :applause:

• LMAO 1

River
Just now, PartySick said:

The self awareness :applause:

I did the biggest trolling GGD ever knew :giveup:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

River
Just now, 63grekke said:

You included..? We ain’t forget the absurd claims u were posting about the mods listening to the lead back in February lol :awkney:

:brat::brat::brat::brat::brat: