opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

lastpopicon
3 minutes ago, poeticprose said:

I hate to add fuel to the fire but...have you guys noticed the 17 number on the reddit video. :trollga:

i think it's real honestly... he seemed really genuine in the reply and has no reason to lie to me

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Shook 2

PopARTxxx

17 days from now is on Sunday September 15th. Or maybe they were testing something for tonight and just randomly put 17 days.

lastpopicon

y'all are also forgetting that the streets are saying that the album will have 17 tracks :shrug:

don't mind me, just theorizing :partysick:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1

Monet
54 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Ela vai ser massacrada pelo Brasil inteiro 

Não vai pq o Twitter estará fora do ar :bradley:

• LMAO 2

Hennycomb
1 minute ago, Monet said:

Não vai pq o Twitter estará fora do ar :bradley:

Que tirem esse antro de neonazi do ar de uma vez por todas no mundo inteiro :vegas:

• YAAAS 1

Lara Croft
1 hour ago, Westerosi said:

Look how excited the Brazilian fans are, it's so cute! :kara:

https://x.com/thiagobloody12/status/1829296712722391483

You must admit, whatever that video is, it’s really cool. Wish we got cryptic promo like this :giveup:

EDIT: also whoever made it is god damn talented, because those stills of the face look exactly like her 

Edited by Lara Croft
  • Like 1

MessyTop
3 hours ago, Mr Oak said:

Just a reminder yall, she's not releasing anything anytime soon:jase::franminervini:

IMG-20240830-025932.jpg

This, she clearly said “while you wait”…. Somehow you all think that is 2 weeks, she means a couple of months  enjoy the song and the era. 

• YAAAS 1

rafaelgherardi
8 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

This, she clearly said “while you wait”…. Somehow you all think that is 2 weeks, she means a couple of months  enjoy the song and the era. 

yeah, especially with Joker premiere right around the corner... but I assume she'll talk about LG7 at least once in the many interviews she'll do in Venice

also so excited to see her looks for the Joker era - will they blend with LG7 looks?

Phoenix Rises

anyone see ATRL is locked ? She could have 2 projects going at the same time:ally: 

This is the new post covid Gaga:cheeky: henny has lots up her sleeve. Interscope has LG7

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!
  • Like 1

Reality

Idk, I still think we'll get LG7 this year. I just don't see her doing all this teasing for a project that'll take at least 5 more months. It may not be within the next few weeks since we have DWAS and Joker's premiere, but I still think something could come in September or October.

Some of y'all are acting like she can't have multiple projects at once, but she's literally going to do the Joker premier next week while DWAS is smashing. It's not like she's going to completely abandon DWAS next week. If she waits a few more weeks, DWAS might die down a bit and she could promote Joker + LG7.

🃏🖤👹