opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

gerrygaga
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

- LG7 has Japanese exclusive version

- Interscope will have planted LG7 info to insiders to tease/leak

- Lead is described as "explosive chorus and many ad-libs. Catchy and definitely a song she would've released early in her career. Not generic or commercial at all, lots of monster references."

- Original lead date was August 16

- MV under 4 mins

- Album will be announced with lead

- Haus Skin and Haus Nails are registered

- 17 tracks locked, up from 14. Status of remixes/bonus are unknown

oh wow thanks for this. Not commercial fits all the teasers & snippets we heard. She is absolutely coming for a non-mainstream album and I am here for it.

Praying for Aug 30 after her tiktok tease, but early/mid Sept actually makes more sense. 

• YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

oh wow thanks for this. Not commercial fits all the teasers & snippets we heard. She is absolutely coming for a non-mainstream album and I am here for it.

Praying for Aug 30 after her tiktok tease, but early/mid Sept actually makes more sense. 

yeah just so yall know

even knowing tea, the TikTok post has me SHOOK like...what is she thinking? I hope she's not trolling :giveup:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1

gerrygaga
2 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

yeah just so yall know

even knowing tea, the TikTok post has me SHOOK like...what is she thinking? I hope she's not trolling :giveup:

exactly. the tik tok tease sealed it: BUCKLE UP, LG7 IS NEAR!!! 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Phoenix Rises

if people are talking about tracklists and whatnot, it seems like something is coming very soon. The video and single should drop next 2.5 weeks i pray.:air:

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!

ALGAYDO

The only problem with releasing LG7’s lead single soon is that it may suffer a bit from DWAS’s huge popularity 

lilboyblue
1 hour ago, gerrygaga said:

The TikTok whole album drop tease, why is no one considering August 30? August was the first rumor from Deuxmoi & Selva. 

52 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

because it would be in this years grammy and she most likely want to avoid that.

JFAD also premieres Sept 4 in Venice, so that might overshadow the single (or album :spin:) release if ever. It would probably be wiser to drop after and ride that media blitz.

There's so much happening, it's insane!!

Edited by lilboyblue
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

gerrygaga
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

The only problem with releasing LG7’s lead single soon is that it may suffer a bit from DWAS’s huge popularity 

thinking about this as well, but that's fine. Gaga is making another risk with a non mainstream album. It would be understandable if LG7 doesn't make huge numbers.

With that said, Gaga is already a revolutionary artist with a successful music & acting career. Not everyone in pop has that right now. If LG7, a non mainstream album becomes a success, well I think she would be beyond revolutionary.

I'm just so excited for her, she's really coming for a 2nd Renaissance like A Star Is Born.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

BlingNotTheMusic

What kills me is she said "dropping all my new music" and not "dropping my album"

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • Shook 3

ALGAYDO
15 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

What kills me is she said "dropping all my new music" and not "dropping my album"

Inb4 we get LG7, an original Jazz album, and an “unreleased material” album before the year ends 

Heygirl22

Did I miss something ? I saw the TikTok but it was her dancing to dwas 

Nvm I read it 😮 I’m shaking 

Little Women Dancing GIF by TV One

Edited by Heygirl22
  • LMAO 1

Hyoha

If the soundtrack to Joker has a fair chance to chart at all, Gaga should either release LG7 right now or wait a few months after the film’s release.

ALGAYDO
16 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

If the soundtrack to Joker has a fair chance to chart at all, Gaga should either release LG7 right now or wait a few months after the film’s release.

LG7 is definitely coming out before Joker 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

julz

Me thinking how LG will deliver LG7 and Joker 2 eras, alongside with the ongoing DWAS hype:

Confused Thinking GIF

• Like 1

monketsharona
7 hours ago, buzzkill said:

imagine Frankensteined is on lg7?

I would love it, that song would fit so hard 

monketsharona
2 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I would totally love her to have cute extra little project with Bruno Mars. DWAS is so goooood ! :firega: