💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

EvilBunny
25 minutes ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

I don't think she would tease 3 songs of the album and releasing it one year after, that's gross, usually artists share snippets of their music when it's around the corner and Gaga is not the exception, I remember she shared snippets of Venus, G.U.Y. and Mary Jane Holland when ARTPOP release was weeks away, so LG7 is definitely coming in 2024

Unfortunately, Gaga played an ARTPOP demo on her car for fans in July 2012 (https://www.digitalspy.com/music/a394632/lady-Gaga-plays-new-track-on-car-stereo-for-fans-in-new-york/) hahaha and the album only came in November 2013. When she teased GUY and Mary Jane Holland, the album was already announced. But, u know, let’s hope this time will be different 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6
2 hours ago, StupidLoveBis said:

Shawn is under UMG and is doing single August and album in October so if they follow the same strategy for Gags:
SINGLE

NOT August 2 - unless it's a surprise release

August 9 : 

NOT August 16 - Post Malone New Album

NOT August 23 - Sabrina's album

August 30 

———

ALBUM
NOT October 4 - JOKER

October 11

NOT October 18 - Shawn UMG pop artist

October 25 :

It's 2025 in 95%

I think that would be extremely risky for her to wait that long! We have 3 snippets! If she waits until 2025, the album is just a sitting duck! :messga:

Also, this year has been sooo full on with releases! I actually cannot believe how quick this year is passing. 

• Thanks 1

candydarling
19 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Unfortunately, Gaga played an ARTPOP demo on her car for fans in July 2012 (https://www.digitalspy.com/music/a394632/lady-Gaga-plays-new-track-on-car-stereo-for-fans-in-new-york/) hahaha and the album only came in November 2013. When she teased GUY and Mary Jane Holland, the album was already announced. But, u know, let’s hope this time will be different 

i was gonna say exactly that but was too tired to write it so thank you for your service

• Love 1

Darcklighter22
28 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I think the album is done. There's a few reasons why. Andrew Watt now being with Ozzy in London would surely mean that he's completely done with his and Gaga's project, Gaga playing the snippets outside the hotel. I don't think she would be sharing snippets if the mastering was yet to take place? 

Gaga's dad said a while ago that she's finished her album. 

So with all that, it must be coming imminently (been saying this since February but ya know) :huntyga:

Question now is, when? Are they waiting for Joker II so they can promote together? 

Who knows at this point. But I'm perched! And so excited for this new era it sounds very promising so far!

I mean we have been saying this since Feb yes but she was teasing with insta photos...now it's plain out song snippets since may. And actual acknowledgement since vegas. 

She was selectively quiet before. I'd like to think something is coming but we have joker FAD to fall on if nothing else 

• Like 2

gaganewyork

Hey guys, does anyone know user @asana15? They haven’t been on here since 2021 but I was wondering whether someone might be in touch with them on Twitter or IG? Thanks a lot:pawsup:

tyler k

nah i still think August is when the lead is coming...

but I wonder WHICH snippet is the lead, if it's any of them omg 

I feel like we're a lot closer to LG7 than we all realize :legend:

Edited by tyler k
mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • YAAAS 3

Plastic Flower

If we want to avoid Rep TV it's likely that the album has to drop Oct 4th the latest imo. I believe in the Oct 11th date for Taylor.

Edited by Plastic Flower
Drop it

AntonTurnItUp

I'm sure rePUTAtion TV is coming on November 10 for the anniversary  ̶o̶f̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶d̶a̶'̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ of it's original release :cheeky:

Anyways Gaga doesn't seem to be worried who is releasing when, she'll drop single and album when she wants and looks to be very soon (she said that)

I'm betting for the lead in August, the 2nd, the 9th or the 30th :cheeky:

• YAAAS 1

StarstruckIllusion
55 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

If we want to avoid Rep TV it's likely that the album has to drop Oct 4th the latest imo. I believe in the Oct 11th date for Taylor.

24 minutes ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

I'm sure rePUTAtion TV is coming on November 10 for the anniversary  ̶o̶f̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶d̶a̶'̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ of it's original release :cheeky:

Anyways Gaga doesn't seem to be worried who is releasing when, she'll drop single and album when she wants and looks to be very soon (she said that)

I'm betting for the lead in August, the 2nd, the 9th or the 30th :cheeky:

Friday Sept 13th and Dec 13th (her actual bday) is right there. I’d be more worried about those dates if anything. Gaga releasing on Oct 11th is scary bc Rep Tv prob has a few weeks at number one locked I fear 

• Like 1

Plastic Flower
20 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Friday Sept 13th and Dec 13th (her actual bday) is right there. I’d be more worried about those dates if anything. Gaga releasing on Oct 11th is scary bc Rep Tv prob has a few weeks at number one locked I fear 

I'd prefer if Taylor did release on Sept 13th but you never know with her. :bear: I guess it depends on when she actually does the announcement. Praying for August 2nd so the Sept 13th date works perfectly.

Drop it