💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

TylerMedeiros
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

Thing is (yes it's me again :ohwell:) if she releases LG7 before Joker, she's obviously gonna have to stop promoting LG7 so that the focus is on Joker, and I promise you, the same Lil Madonsters that are b****ing for LG7 to be released right now are gonna bash her for "derailing LG7's 2nd or 3rd single hype" in order to promote Joker. Not to mention they'll start  b****ing for LG8 six months after LG7 is released. And y'know what, while I'm at it, I remember yall b****ing for LG6/"a pop album" for years, then you finally get it, yall LOVED Chromatica when it was released, yet fast forward to 2024 and yall are **** talking Chromatica. :coffee:

She can promote two different things at once. It’s called double exposure and headlines.

Business and marketing trends are typically intentional. If I’m wrong, it’s because of her team. 

joker will clearly help with her new music’s promotion and assists with the cost (like 12 million)

YEET
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ALGAYDO

Why are we fighting each other in this thread when we should be fighting the fág demon that’s keeping the album from us!! :grr:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 1

Roronoa
3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Thing is (yes it's me again :ohwell:) if she releases LG7 before Joker, she's obviously gonna have to stop promoting LG7 so that the focus is on Joker, and I promise you, the same Lil Madonsters that are b****ing for LG7 to be released right now are gonna bash her for "derailing LG7's 2nd or 3rd single hype" in order to promote Joker. Not to mention they'll start  b****ing for LG8 six months after LG7 is released. And y'know what, while I'm at it, I remember yall b****ing for LG6/"a pop album" for years, then you finally get it, yall LOVED Chromatica when it was released, yet fast forward to 2024 and yall are **** talking Chromatica. :coffee:

:iamfair: Honestly, Gaga should never interact with her fans again. This fanbase can be so unbelievably toxic to her. It’s hard to believe these are adults throwing tantrums because things don’t go their way. I don’t know how she does it, just reading some of the comments can be so exhausting. She pours her heart and soul into her work, not knowing if the kids she once loved would rip her to shreds over the tiniest thing. Like how does she find the motivation? If I was her I would stay far far away and only do what I feel works for me. 

But about this thread, I think it’s only meant to be pre era hype though? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Rocketno10

This is a HYPE TRAIN if you ain’t in it for the ride why are y’all on!

Im still in it for the ride baby! March it is! Let’s go clownies! :flop:

• YAAAS 9

monketsharona

I personnaly still think a new album is coming somewhere this Spring once Beyoncé and Taylor Swift will be done releasing (May seems possible to me)

LG7 will definitely benefit the big Joker promo later in the year, she'll be everywhere in the (hopefully good) press.

In anyway I don't see her going here and there hard promoting her music. She'll be more like booking a couple of big and smart events. Settled pop artists are not promoting that much tbh. Now it's more about booking the right big playlists and being trending on social medias and being played on radios.

• Like 5

Starmie25

I genuinely don't care about a year long promotional run, I'm just glad she's feeling happier and creative again with her music. I think we are in for a big surprise.

I do hope for some wicked performances though, because damn, she's a one of a kind when she performs. Seperates her from the pack.

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

being played on radios.

Hot take: I don't want her team to focus on radio. 

Streaming and visuals over radio. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Why are we fighting each other in this thread when we should be fighting the fág demon that’s keeping the album from us!! :grr:

Exactly!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 2

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

I genuinely don't care about a year long promotional run, I'm just glad she's feeling happier and creative again with her music. I think we are in for a big surprise.

I do hope for some wicked performances though, because damn, she's a one of a kind when she performs. Seperates her from the pack.

This would be more realistic in a Ariana thread… 

• LMAO 4

ARTPOPKISS

LG7 is cooking and we know its cooking if we force it out the over early it's gonna be unfinished and raw let gaga cook :trollga:

F@ggotry at its finest

Spartacus
12 hours ago, Roronoa said:

:iamfair: Honestly, Gaga should never interact with her fans again. This fanbase can be so unbelievably toxic to her. It’s hard to believe these are adults throwing tantrums because things don’t go their way. I don’t know how she does it, just reading some of the comments can be so exhausting. She pours her heart and soul into her work, not knowing if the kids she once loved would rip her to shreds over the tiniest thing. Like how does she find the motivation? If I was her I would stay far far away and only do what I feel works for me. 

But about this thread, I think it’s only meant to be pre era hype though? 

I agree completely.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)