๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

ARTPOPKISS
13 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Sure Jan GIF

GURL STFU WE DONT NEED THIS NEGATIVITY ON THE TRAIN NOW SHUT YOU DRY CRUSTY ASS LIPS UP YOU LOOSE LIPPED F@GGOT BEFORE WE FEED YOU TO THE DEMONS GUARDING THE GATE TO LG7ย :patrizia:

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest
  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 1

Spartacus
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

GURL STFU WE DONT NEED THIS NEGATIVITY ON THE TRAIN NOW SHUT YOU DRY CRUSTY ASS LIPS UP YOU LOOSE LIPPED F@GGOT BEFORE WE FEED YOU TO THE DEMONS GUARDING THE GATE TO LG7ย :patrizia:

LMFAO

ย 

LG7 ain't coming a day before 2025 and yall will deal.

Troll Face GIF

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 3

ARTPOPKISS
12 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

LMFAO

ย 

LG7 ain't coming a day before 2025 and yall will deal.

Troll Face GIF

DONT MAKE ME THROUGH U UNDER THE TRACKSย :saladga:

F@ggotry at its finest

Ivy
13 hours ago, aney said:

from all the latest photos i think she is hiding something, and that is pregnancy. ๐Ÿ˜Š no wonders they are pushing the announcement back.

Idk why they would push it back for that? Wouldn't she want to get it done quickly in that case?ย 

Roronoa

Everyone calm down a bit. This thread is meant for fun.ย :bear:

Edited by Roronoa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Spartacus
9 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

DONT MAKE ME THROUGH U UNDER THE TRACKSย :saladga:

Best Friend Love GIF

ย 

It's only an entire year or so away. Yall will survive.

Janet Jackson Smile GIF

Spartacus
14 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

Everyone calm down a bit. This thread is meant for fun.ย :bear:

I'm pretty sure we're all kidding around. lol

• Like 1

ARTPOPKISS
11 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I'm pretty sure we're all kidding around. lol

Speak for urselfย :stalkga:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • LMAO 1

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Obobo said:

on fortnite a giant fiery hand holding pandoraโ€™s box burst on the map to tease the upcoming season. It looks like a giant hades type chest dangling from chains and you canโ€™t open it yet.

WHAT IF LG7 IS IN THAT DAMN BOX/VAULT/CHEST!?

Excited Oprah Winfrey GIF

There's footage of what happens once it opens, soo.... no

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.

zerojk

The fact Q1 was removed from the titleย :ally:

2026 radio is ours

Edited by zerojk
  • LMAO 5

EGOT2027
15 hours ago, aney said:

from all the latest photos i think she is hiding something, and that is pregnancy. ๐Ÿ˜Š no wonders they are pushing the announcement back.

i think if she has gained any weight, itโ€™s so that her joker transformation looks even more dramatic. iโ€™m not even kidding. this is so something she would do

• YAAAS 1

Spartacus

Thing is (yes it's me again :ohwell:) if she releases LG7 before Joker, she's obviously gonna have to stop promoting LG7 so that the focus is on Joker, and I promise you, the same Lil Madonsters that are b****ing for LG7 to be released right now are gonna bash her for "derailing LG7's 2nd or 3rd single hype" in order to promote Joker. Not to mention they'll startย  b****ing for LG8 six months after LG7 is released. And y'know what, while I'm at it, I remember yall b****ing for LG6/"a pop album" for years, then you finally get it, yall LOVED Chromatica when it was released, yet fast forward to 2024 and yall are **** talking Chromatica. :coffee:

• Like 1

Starmie25
11 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Thing is (yes it's me again :ohwell:) if she releases LG7 before Joker, she's obviously gonna have to stop promoting LG7 so that the focus is on Joker, and I promise you, the same Lil Madonsters that are b****ing for LG7 to be released right now are gonna bash her for "derailing LG7's 2nd or 3rd single hype" in order to promote Joker. Not to mention they'll startย  b****ing for LG8 six months after LG7 is released. And y'know what, while I'm at it, I remember yall b****ing for LG6/"a pop album" for years, then you finally get it, yall LOVED Chromatica when it was released, yet fast forward to 2024 and yall are **** talking Chromatica. :coffee:

Sadly those fans still are bitter that she halted the Chromatica rollout in 2020 and that she was attatched to Bloodpop.ย 

Yes I was sad we didn't recieve more Chromatica content, but the world was in such an odd place so I get it.

• Thanks 1

Spartacus
48 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Sadly those fans still are bitter that she halted the Chromatica rollout in 2020 and that she was attatched to Bloodpop.ย 

Yes I was sad we didn't recieve more Chromatica content, but the world was in such an odd place so I get it.

I understand their frustration. However, like you said, covid helped derailed those plans. I say "helped" because imo covid wasn't the only contributing factor.

ย 

Gaga revealed that she suffers from clinical depression. I've suffered from clinical depression since the age of 7, so I know a thing or two about it. You lose interest in everything, even the things that bring you joy. I recall Gaga telling us that LG6 producers etc pretty much had to drag her outta bed to write and record LG6. Well if you're too depressed to write and record the album, then you're sure as hell not gonna be excited to promote it.

ย 

I think covid gave Gaga the perfect excuse to not give it her all regarding promo. We can talk about the dangers of covid back then, but I recall a very pregnant Katy Perry promoting her album at the same time.

ย 

Clinical depression is a bitch. So let's give Gaga some slack. :huntyga:

• Like 3

nattuggla
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

The Chromatica era also initially was planned to last not longer than 6 months as she started to film HOG later that year plus in today's music climate there aren't any album eras anymore which lasts for a year or longer unfortunately.ย 

So I would not count on LG7 being treated differently in that case....

So I think releasing LG7 before JFAD still makes sense and if the music is good the JFAD hype can still carry the album around.

Edited by nattuggla
  • Like 2

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)