๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
26 minutes ago, RBL said:

I mean we are still lucky. We know something is coming. We could be Navy Stans. Imagine how tired we would beย :messga:

If navy stans still exist good for them lmao. I love RiRi but even I have lost hope of new music anytime soon. At least Gaga is actively teasing literal studio recordings of music whilst the album itself is likely finalized.ย :cryga:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Something in my bones tells me something is coming next week. Whether itโ€™s a tease. Snippet in HQ. Full single announcement. I just feel it.ย 

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

River

Since I was exiled from this train, I enjoyed music of other artists, I'm ditching this forum, I'm quitting, it was nice while it lasted, but it didn't last.

it's time to say goodbye.

It you want to be banned by me, please DM me and I'll give you this honor, I know how some of you wished to be chosen by me, the greatest of all, River.

giphy-38.gif

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1

TimotheeChalamet
18 minutes ago, BULATIO said:

offtop, where is the promised huge promotional campaign for the joker movie? I don't see itย :volantis:

It won't start until Venice

Schizophonic
44 minutes ago, Gangie said:

My feelings since 2022. Don't worry, BloodPop has to hear the album first to make some notes, points and convince her to change SOME things in which he would help herย :huntyga:. Or Mark Ronson if that's better. Early LG5 and LG6 are always here to say "hi"

yeah, first we ask bloodpop to water down all the beats and shoten the songs under two minutes and then we ask mark to cut all the hooks.ย 

as happened before.

26 minutes ago, BULATIO said:

offtop, where is the promised huge promotional campaign for the joker movie? I don't see itย :volantis:

you can be sure this will come, heavier than you expect...

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
38 minutes ago, BULATIO said:

I mean, the promo will start after the Venice film festival where the movie premiers, it doesnt make sense to be promoting the movie for more than a month

ย 

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.

Gangie
14 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

yeah, first we ask bloodpop to water down all the beats and shoten the songs under two minutes and then we ask mark to cut all the hooks.ย 

as happened before.

Yes, "insiders" know nothing this time but if somehow any of them reporting her "making some channges" turns to be real, then it's a BIG red flag. She taught us all of these beforeย 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

PaulaMonster13
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

If true Joker is about to be the big thing of Fall. She's going to be everything for this projectย :firega:

I still have hope they're bringing Joker 2 to the San Sebastian IFF as I live really close and they brought ASIB to this festival (tho only Bradley came here)ย :traumatica:

itsalice
51 minutes ago, River said:

Since I was exiled from this train, I enjoyed music of other artists, I'm ditching this forum, I'm quitting, it was nice while it lasted, but it didn't last.

it's time to say goodbye.

It you want to be banned by me, please DM me and I'll give you this honor, I know how some of you wished to be chosen by me, the greatest of all, River.

giphy-38.gif

aka; something is coming, no need from me to troll y'all anymoreย :billie:

• LMAO 1

BlingNotTheMusic
59 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Something in my bones tells me something is coming next week. Whether itโ€™s a tease. Snippet in HQ. Full single announcement. I just feel it.ย 

From your bones to my delulu brain, WE ARE READYย :cheeky:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Gangie
4 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

From your bones to my delulu brain, WE ARE READYย :cheeky:

I wish Gaga was ready as wellย :franminervini:

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • LMAO 1

Juanlittlem
24 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

I still have hope they're bringing Joker 2 to the San Sebastian IFF as I live really close and they brought ASIB to this festival (tho only Bradley came here)ย :traumatica:

I mean they did it for the first Joker movie, right?

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.

GregJA
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Sure Gagaย :hor:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

NATAH
1 hour ago, BULATIO said:

the movie is 2 months away lol, why would there be heavy promo now when you can't book tickets yet

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 2

ModernEcstasy

This is gonna sound so dramatic, but just bear with me. Iโ€™ve had a difficult 24hrsย 

ย 

I am so tired of feeling like we are forever waiting. Her teasing has made everything so much worse in my opinion.
I think my mental health would be much better if she hadnโ€™t been posting cryptic sh!t for the last 6 months.ย 

I wish there was a way for me to switch off and leave. But Gaga is unfortunately an addiction. She runs through my blood.ย 
ย 

I just want a date. A music rumour which is actually true. just a bit of real hope. This is so hard when you canโ€™t help being a negative person who is always looking at the glass as half empty about everything in your life.ย 

Someone teach me how to cut her out of my veinsย :giveup:

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 3