Stef

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
51 minutes ago, MercifulAir said:

Y’all did you see it?!?!?!?

im so confused 

• Thanks 1

MessyTop

Just my 2 cents, considering she needs at least 6 weeks for fans to preorder vinyl just like Billie(interscope) did, I don’t see any album release in 2024. 
Single? Maybe….

we only have Sep-October for an album release before Xmas, considering Joker is coming and there’s no album announcement not vinyl preorder I can speculate album in 2025  

Schizophonic
7 hours ago, Gangie said:

She said "sooner than you think" in 2012 for ARTPOP and we had to wait the whole year :hariah: :huntyga:

and then she broke her hip. things changed.

• Thanks 2

tyler k
8 hours ago, Hydrangea said:

I love coming back after work and seeing 

“omg 12 minutes!!” 
posted 2 hours ago :laughga:

you have nooooo idea how loudly i cackled at this :ladyhaha:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • LMAO 1

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

Just my 2 cents, considering she needs at least 6 weeks for fans to preorder vinyl just like Billie(interscope) did, I don’t see any album release in 2024. 
Single? Maybe….

we only have Sep-October for an album release before Xmas, considering Joker is coming and there’s no album announcement not vinyl preorder I can speculate album in 2025  

Okay okay you have been reminding us every few days LG7 is coming in 2025 :cryga:

But I'm still hoping an August or September single release or at least some announcements :icega:

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • YAAAS 1

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Okay okay you have been reminding us every few days LG7 is coming in 2025 :cryga:

But I'm still hoping an August or September single release or at least some announcements :icega:

In with you, I’m hoping for something, promo single, announcement anything 

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Come On Idk GIF by The Democrats

I'm so ready for a 2024, 2025 poll, that way we can rub it in their faces when its released. Just like we did with the LG7 tease at the end of CBF :brat:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Schizophonic
17 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Come On Idk GIF by The Democrats

I'm so ready for a 2024, 2025 poll, that way we can rub it in their faces when its released. Just like we did with the LG7 tease at the end of CBF :brat:

well i dont feel the need to rub anything in anyones face but its pretty annoying when every few days a random twitter insider says something vaguely doubtful and all of the sudden everyone comes here in the hype train to unload their pessimistic mood of the day.

its august, there is almost half a year of 2024 still ahead of us, she teased us with snipps less than 2 weeks ago, the only vague official leak from salva hinted august, wich is still 3 more weeks... there is no need to ruin the mood for everyone who came her to get hyped and enjoy the anticipation.

people should open another thread for the 2025-2030 pessimists so they can be grumpy to each other 24/7. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

well i dont feel the need to rub anything in anyones face but its pretty annoying when every few days a random twitter insider says something vaguely doubtful and all of the sudden everyone comes here in the hype train to unload their pessimistic mood of the day.

its august, there is almost half a year of 2024 still ahead of us, she teased us with snipps less than 2 weeks ago, the only vague official leak from salva hinted august, wich is still 3 more weeks... there is no need to ruin the mood for everyone who came her to get hyped and enjoy the anticipation.

people should open another thread for the 2025-2030 pessimists so they can be grumpy to each other 24/7. 

Yeah......I won't name any names but there's a lot of negative ones out there that just sh*t on every rumor and theory for the confidence/power boost it gives them (i guess?) 

We're here to have fun. If you want to be negative, go to a different site or join the Katycats or something...

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 4

Schizophonic

Gaga commented on a TikTok of her Swine performance on iTunesfestival.

The video was titled "this is the same person who performed at the olympics" and she replied "GUILTY 👀🖤"

yesterday she replied to another guy who complained that his feed was full of her performance

• Love 3

Linus Gaga
4 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

The video was titled "this is the same person who performed at the olympics" and she replied "GUILTY 👀🖤"

yesterday she replied to another guy who complained that his feed was full of her performance

maybe she is back on social media so that she can get attention again for..... haus lab :laughga:

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • LMAO 4

MessyTop
7 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

The Olympics performance was… A choice 

Schizophonic
1 minute ago, Linus Gaga said:

maybe she is back on social media so that she can get attention again for..... haus lab :laughga:

u mean "👀🖤" stands for black eyeliener all the time? did we just found out what all the black hearts stand for? I will riot.

• LMAO 3
  • Shook 1

MessyTop
6 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

u mean "👀🖤" stands for black eyeliener all the time? did we just found out what all the black hearts stand for? I will riot.

You win today with that! Too real :cheeky:

• Thanks 1