๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

series

Netflix Reveals Squid Game S2 Teaser + News For S3

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

ย 

Edited by RAMROD
(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2

• RAMROD changed the title to Netflix Reveals Squid Game S2 Teaser + News For S3
DitaDolla

Itโ€™s time to revisit the first season once again:nooo:

She is winning againโ€ฆ. somehow she always stays here. I canโ€™t stand it.
  • YAAAS 1

hieronymus

My best friend is going to be really excited about this omg

Edited by hieronymus
  • YAAAS 1

Red

I donโ€™t know if Iโ€™m gonna watch, I donโ€™t think this show needed a second season, even though it is quite goodย 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 2

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Red said:

I donโ€™t know if Iโ€™m gonna watch, I donโ€™t think this show needed a second season, even though it is quite goodย 

Why not watch and seeย :enigma:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i kind of liked the reality tv show better lol but i will be watching!

GagaGame

FINALLY

I could be your mustang for the weekend

huttont
2 hours ago, Red said:

I kinda feel the same. Iโ€™ll still watch but I thought the first was great as a standalone story.ย 

• Like 1

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, huttont said:

I kinda feel the same. Iโ€™ll still watch but I thought the first was great as a standalone story.ย 

But the first one is not ended though? The main character was about to deal with the Squid Game game makers. And the police also still alive and will want to capture his older brother.ย :flower:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

SimonBaetens

Not everything needs a sequel omg

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

Juanlittlem

Season 1 was insanely good so lets hope the second (and third I guess) are as good, cant imagine how the story will go for it to be two more seasons but I will watch for sure.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pรฉtalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1

Gagaism

I donโ€™t get some ppl thinking a 2nd season wouldnโ€™t make sense? I mean, itโ€™s pretty obvious that the intention was there the way the 1st one ended?ย 

• Like 3

Helxig

Boxing day??? Very strange choice for a release date

That said.. I will be making sure I'm home and finished with all family Christmas functions to be sat and watching! :giveup:ย  it took them a while to get season two out for us

I'll be myself until they fลซcking close the coffin.