💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

PaulaMonster13
1 hour ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

now i started searching for the one who said “this year is gonna be very special” (she was literally saying that the album was coming this year) and it disappeared so i think thats the post she deleted

It's still there, it's the one with her pic in a passenger's seat doing the ✌🏻

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

We're talking about Lady Gaga

And thats exactly why we can believe she delayed or scrapped stuff

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Starmie25

Guys let's calm down a bit.

LG7 will be here in 2024. 

Go stream ABRAKADABRA (fan screamo version) and relax. 

crimson lightning GIF

• LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 2

SpanishChaosAngel
4 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

im fckn blind, i looked at that one like three times and didn’t see the message lmao

thank you

• Love 1

CautiousLurker

How dare you interrupt my doomer thread appreciation time and force me to contend with all the optimistic drivel in here - the disrespect :cyanlights: 

Bolkins

I can feel the meltdowns a-brewin' :ohwell: But fr, it would be nice if she didnt tease these things so far in advance - I would prefer hearing about her chickens and day to day life over this long game edging that she does. But thats just my preference, maybe some of you really enjoy it and more power to ya!  

• Like 1

CautiousLurker

Omg I just realised something... With Gaga there's always a chance the songs she teased will be left on the cutting room floor - what if we never hear em :kry:

Oh no, why would my brain ever come up with such a thought, why can't I just stay living in blissful ignorance :fatcat:

• LMAO 2

palma

Is this Chic person from A*** legit? I see people melting down all over the place without even questioning :enigma:

• Like 1

Sneaky Oliver

I don’t understand why some of you guys feel like Joker and LG7 eras should be completely separated from each other, I think there’s no problem in dropping a single like a month prior to the premiere. She’s gonna get more exposure during Joker; she can use that platform to promote her music. It’s actually pretty smart to get both projects going simultaneously. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Grim
11 minutes ago, palma said:

Is this Chic person from A*** legit? I see people melting down all over the place without even questioning :enigma:

We know that Chic is usually the one we get info from Poppy's projects before anyone else and apparently some other artists too. But Gaga's much bigger than Poppy or the other artists they have insider info of. Also I know they like to troll desperate stans:cheeky:

I'm probably wrong
  • Like 1

LastNight

Looks like it’s going to be Blake Lively on Vogue US September cover.

Hoping Gaga snags the October cover - it would make more sense anyway; the October issue would be out from early/mid Sept through to early Oct, so prime promo spot for the run-up to JFAD. 

• Like 1

palma
6 minutes ago, Grim said:

We know that Chic is usually the one we get info from Poppy's projects before anyone else and apparently some other artists too. But Gaga's much bigger than Poppy or the other artists they have insider info of. Also I know they like to troll desperate stans:cheeky:

I just checked and Poppy is signed to an imprint of Virgin. If she had been on Interscope I would be spamming Indonesian protester images but them trolling makes more sense tbh :poot:

LG72024 :dom:

• Like 1

palma
6 minutes ago, LastNight said:

so prime promo spot for the run-up to JFAD and LG7.

I agree that makes sense :vegas::traumatica:

madmagical6

I can't believe we've gone from someone saying, or implying rather, she's going to announce on Wednesday to now saying she won't drop until 2025 :air:

We should create a crisis helpline at this point :selena:

Edited by madmagical6
  • LMAO 8
  • Thanks 2

Gangie
1 hour ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

That was her birthday post so it wasn't some random sh**

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Thanks 1