💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

warhol killer

She's already been "teasing music" a year before the album release (like ARTPOP). It might be possible that the album is for a 2025 release. I have always been a 2025 truther, but I hope I'm wrong. :sis:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵
  • Like 1

Gardevoir
7 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

but is he the same from The Fame or is he working with her since ARTPOP-C2C-AHS era?

Since the end of ARTPOP.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Flippy
7 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

but is he the same from The Fame or is he working with her since ARTPOP-C2C-AHS era?

He’s been with her since around the ARTPOP era, after the DWUW mess :messga: (Around November 2013 if I’m right?)

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona

It's totally logical she'll let Joker having its moment, like seriously.

I mean she's always taking one project at the time and this year as been basically the same. So no need to be insider to predict this.

So yeah LG7 coming early next year to me. It's not like it's in ages, I mean we're in 2025 in less than 5 months :vegas:

• Sad 1

ModernEcstasy

The sad thing about all of this is that even after all of these years, cancellations and delays are much more believable than an actual music release from her. 

I used to believe music was her priority. Never imagined we’d be getting 4/5 year gaps between albums

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
25 minutes ago, Flippy said:

He’s been with her since around the ARTPOP era, after the DWUW mess :messga: (Around November 2013 if I’m right?)

he took over after the troy split, he was assistant manager before then

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2

StupidLoveBis

If the album is released in 2025, it means there's been a recent change of plan.
Because no team clever enough would have teased a comeback at the end of a movie, only for it to take place the following year.

• Thanks 4

StupidLoveBis
15 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I used to believe music was her priority. Never imagined we’d be getting 4/5 year gaps between albums

Well about that, I don't blame her, and I understand her.
She's always loved acting, and they've literally opened their arms to her with proposals for big roles, with big names.
What she's experiencing is crazy, and quite unique. 
Of course she's going to prioritize her acting career, she can't wait years between roles. :(

I just wish she hadn't given us hope, her and her team, with that teaser at the end of the film, which (even if people like to say the opposite now to look better) was understood as an imminent return. 

• Like 4

Sunny

Her team and she have been ****ing up the rollouts for years now so I'm not surprised. She needs to get proper management and not her "yes-man" friends.

I like dancin', and ponies....
  • Thanks 3

ModernEcstasy
24 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

Well about that, I don't blame her, and I understand her.
She's always loved acting, and they've literally opened their arms to her with proposals for big roles, with big names.
What she's experiencing is crazy, and quite unique. 
Of course she's going to prioritize her acting career, she can't wait years between roles. :(

I just wish she hadn't given us hope, her and her team, with that teaser at the end of the film, which (even if people like to say the opposite now to look better) was understood as an imminent return. 

I absolutely agree. I am ecstatic for her regarding her acting roles. 
It’s just that I am first and foremost a Stan because of her music. 
One movie role every few years isn’t going to keep me fed I fear :bradley:

• Thanks 1

Linus Gaga
17 minutes ago, Sunny said:

Her team and she have been ****ing up the rollouts for years now so I'm not surprised. She needs to get proper management and not her "yes-man" friends.

I agree with this for her work, branding and quality.

But I disagree for her mental health. I think once she posted about loving the haus because they are her friends and people that cares about her.

Hit me a message and say hi !

NATAH
8 hours ago, Leoj305 said:

There were 40 million plus people logging into fortnite to see chromatica skins 4 years after the album came out. 

because that was meant for chromatica era, Epic legal issues delayed it

mother, what must i do?

AntonTurnItUp

Y'all are talking as if we were sure –with receipts– that she delayed/cancelled a millionaire project like an album, all this "info" is taken by "insiders" that I'm 90% sure they know s**t and when they're wrong, they wash their hands saying "oh, it was delayed at last minute, sorry guys". We're talking about Lady Gaga and Interscope Records, not a newbie independent artist or an amateur.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1