๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Levine
19 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

Lots of releases 08/09 including Katy.ย 

Who else?

I was hoping for the 08/09 and It didn't matter for Katy because it's her second single and it was kinda unexpected since she's releasing this soon because she flopped.ย 

So yeah, it would have been fun to release her lead on that day.

palma
9 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Oh lord! So no music announcement tomorrow.. just haus labsโ€ฆย haus-beauty-makeup.gif

Maybe she's dropping the new Le Monster Abracadabra Lip Crayon in the shades "Shadow of the Night" and "Notorious Being"ย :giveup:

A clean, comfortable, creamy, Gesaffelstein produced DarkGa lipstick that wraps lips in high-impact, longwear color that leaves them feeling moisturized for up to 12 hours.ย :giveup:

NurTec & HausTech Poweredโ„ข with Mango Seed Oil + Ceramides + Monster tearsย :giveup:

giphy.gif

ย 

ย 

• LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 2

BlingNotTheMusic
23 hours ago, palma said:

The tea served today also corresponds with what was said on the latest episode of Haus of Delusion so I'm ready to boy, come on put your favorite clown make-up on (no one can tell you nothin')/come on and walk this way to LG7ย :bon:

Real ones know

Tea Time Omg GIF

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 1

M i K E Y
3 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Real ones know

Tea Time Omg GIF

Your spilling and the one from the user made me keep my sanity regarding Gaga in the past few weeks you just CANโ€™T imagine how grateful I am to have a drop of real tea this timeย :messga:ย 

if I was hot Iโ€™d offer my n00des in return ngl

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 6

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Your spilling and the one from the user made me keep my sanity regarding Gaga in the past few weeks you just CANโ€™T imagine how grateful I am to have a drop of real tea this timeย :messga:ย 

if I was hot Iโ€™d offer my n00des in return ngl

Don't worry Henny, I will continue spillage any time there's actually HQ, reliable tea to spill!!ย :cheeky:

God this wait is so insufferableย :traumatica:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

Ultimecia

I'm trying not to have meltdown over the Hauslabs announcement by telling myself that a new Hauslab product came out right before Stupid Love did, with an aesthetic that matched the then upcoming and unannounced era.

Hopefully this is a good sign that things are coming very soon. :motherofpuppies:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 5
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

I'm trying not to have meltdown over the Hauslabs announcement by telling myself that a new Hauslab product came out right before Stupid Love did, with an aesthetic that matched the then upcoming and unannounced era.

Hopefully this is a good sign that things are coming very soon. :motherofpuppies:

I was honestly hoping to read that. Let us pray.ย :trollga:

Iโ€™m not real, Iโ€™m theatre.
  • YAAAS 1

palma
12 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

My thoughts exactly

ELl7Bt_XYAAWXL-.jpg

ย 

Edited by palma
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Nite
18 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Well our countdown tomorrow will lead to somethingย :motherofpuppies:

I'm curious if she'll post it to her own Insta after she's been keeping it clean latelyย :partysick:

• LMAO 1