Gaga probably celebrated :huntyga:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 5

palma
1 minute ago, Gorehound said:

Everyone moved..

Hide contents

except Gaga :alsemanche:

The way I saw GGD was down and tried frantically to log in Instagram which has been BANNED in my disgusting country for the last few days :rip:

• Shook 3

HelloHangoverz
Just now, palma said:

The way I saw GGD was down and tried frantically to log in Instagram which has been BANNED in my disgusting country for the last few days :rip:

omg why?

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

scheisseJK

Ok Gaga is always on holidays before new album rollout

she pushed the album a little so thats why she give us snippets and wrote that she cant wait us to hear the new music

so its still 2024- we can still be delusional :vegas:

• YAAAS 2

palma
1 minute ago, HelloHangoverz said:

omg why?

Bunch of bullsh*t. Our government has a long history of trying to create enemies to shift the public focus on our horrible economy and they are now saying Instagram/Meta is anti-Palestine to appear as if they sincerely care for Palestine. I'm pretty sure they are trying to bully Meta into providing data on people criticizing the government to lift the ban and all of this is just for the dramatics. They're calling to boycott Israeli products while companies owned by the members of the government make a sh*t ton of money by trading with Israel :bear:

Spoiler

From Reuters: 

"ANKARA, Aug 2 (Reuters) - Turkey blocked access to social media platform Instagram on Friday for failing to comply with the country's "laws and rules", a government minister said.

The move came after a senior Turkish official accused the platform of blocking condolence posts following the assassination of Ismail Haniyeh, leader of Palestinian militant group Hamas. "We warned Instagram about certain offences. We want some rules to be followed ... We intervene when they disregard legal rules and public sensitivities." Transportation and Infrastructure Minister Abdulkadir Uraloglu said. "We are in contact with them. Our sensitivities are clear, as soon as they correct those shortcomings, we will remove the ban. This is a country with laws and rules." Uraloglu added. He did not clarify what the shortcomings were. Access to Instagram has been restricted in Turkey following the ban implemented by authorities following a court order on Friday, internet observatory NetBlocks said.Turkish communications official Fahrettin Altun on Wednesday criticised Instagram for what he called its decision to block condolence posts after Haniyeh was killed in Tehran. "This is censorship, pure and simple," Altun, the communications director of the Turkish presidency, said on X."

Spoiler

The worst part is because of their Islamist agenda they made a huge portion of the country borderline Islamophobic and extremely racist towards Arabs. Literally no one but their shrinking voter base and some leftists care much about Palestine which is quite depressing to see.

• Shook 1
  • Sad 4

Gorehound
13 minutes ago, palma said:

Lol I think we all did the same :air:

Sorry to hear it's been banned wtf

I'm fine, Ta
  • Thanks 1

palma

On another note, I'm hearing rumblings on certain other forums that Gaga might appear on the cover of the September issue of Vogue US - which should be out in a week or two.

latoya-jackson-searching.gif

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2

Gorehound
4 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

Ok Gaga is always on holidays before new album rollout

she pushed the album a little so thats why she give us snippets and wrote that she cant wait us to hear the new music

so its still 2024- we can still be delusional :vegas:

Ye dude I'm still 100% on board for an October release. I'm patiently waiting for an announcement anytime now

I'm fine, Ta
  • YAAAS 1

Gorehound
2 minutes ago, palma said:

On another note, I'm hearing rumblings on certain other forums that Gaga might appear on the cover of the September issue of Vogue US - which should be out in a week or two.

latoya-jackson-searching.gif

Hopefully serving us our first official look at the LG7 style omg  (other than the CBF looks I guess)

I'm fine, Ta

palma
Just now, Gorehound said:

Hopefully serving us our first official look at the LG7 style omg  (other than the CBF looks I guess)

Knowing Anna we'll get this 2.0 :bear:

lady-gaga-vogue-cover.jpg

Like wtf is that background :bear: Is this VOGUE or HGTV magazine :rip:

• LMAO 5
  • Love 1

Juanlittlem

Omg? @Sherry's account was banned? She spilled too much tea I fear :partysick:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Shook 8

Gorehound
15 minutes ago, palma said:

Knowing Anna we'll get this 2.0 :bear:

lady-gaga-vogue-cover.jpg

Like wtf is that background :bear: Is this VOGUE or HGTV magazine :rip:

Oh lol I would be very concerned :cryga:

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

Gorehound
16 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Omg? @Sherry's account was banned? She spilled too much tea I fear :partysick:

Wtf I hope not! She wasn't even sure if the info she spilled was true! Undeserved.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Thanks 3