Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

PopARTxxx

I need LG7 !ย  I have been lurking on this site for over 5 years and now Im just as excited againย since we were left with that Snippet in the film.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1

Plastic Flower
16 minutes ago, River said:

so basically, the owner of this snippet can take it down :huntyga:

we can try something, someone here can upload the snippet and then someone else reports it for copyright, if it's taken down then, anyone can take those snippets down for copyright, so it doesn't mean anything

I wanted to do it but I just remembered the things I've reposted.ย :bear:

Drop it

Stef
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, River said:

so basically, the owner of this snippet can take it down :huntyga:

we can try something, someone here can upload the snippet and then someone else reports it for copyright, if it's taken down then, anyone can take those snippets down for copyright, so it doesn't mean anything

one of my followers received a DMCA takedown notice where itโ€™s labelled under UMG and the credited artist being Gaga herself. Any content that is removed at the request of the copyright holder, the poster receives an email with details of the takedown request, including who actioned the takedown.ย 

Edited by Stef
Signature loadingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

River
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

one of my followers received a DMCA takedown notice where itโ€™s labelled under UMG and the credited artist being Gaga herself. Any content that is removed at the request of the copyright holder, the poster receives an email with details of the takedown request, including who actioned the takedown.ย 

The case with these take downs is that most of them are made by bots searching for keywords, like "leak", "LG7" "Gaga" and then reporting to twitter/youtube, it's very rare that a human is actually taking down these uploads.

So if you upload a random instrumental and you write #LG7, Gaga, new leak!!!, it will be taken down eventually for copyright.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Stef
1 minute ago, River said:

The case with these take downs is that most of them are made by bots searching for keywords, like "leak", "LG7" "Gaga" and then reporting to twitter/youtube, it's very rare that a human is actually taking down these uploads.

So if you upload a random instrumental and you write #LG7, Gaga, new leak!!!, it will be taken down eventually for copyright.

I know iโ€™ve said it before, but itโ€™s just so interesting that, out of all the stupid fake leaks that are all over twt right now, only one is being targeted, and itโ€™s the same one, over and over, and it just so happens to be the one that nobody can truly tell if itโ€™s real or fake.ย 

Who knows. all in good time I guess!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

GagaGame
3 minutes ago, River said:

That is not how copyright should workย 

LG7? CANCELLED

River
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

I know iโ€™ve said it before, but itโ€™s just so interesting that, out of all the stupid fake leaks that are all over twt right now, only one is being targeted, and itโ€™s the same one, over and over, and it just so happens to be the one that nobody can truly tell if itโ€™s real or fake.ย 

Who knows. all in good time I guess!

do you have any idea if AI songs are being taken down by UMG?

3 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

That is not how copyright should workย 

That's how social media moderation works unfortunately, it's mostly auto pilot, you can have a second opinion that supposedly handled by a human, but you will get the same result.

For example, you can report now a transphobic post on facebook, after a few hours it will tell you that it's not breaking their rules, you will ask for a second opinion by a human, you will get the same results anyway.

I reported these 2 troll posts about admin's death, Twitter told me that there's nothing wrong with them :emma:

• Sad 1

Stef

so, in order to get a takedown request actioned, you donโ€™t need to prove that itโ€™s genuinely owned and trademarked content?

Hmm.. iโ€™ve got the morning off work, and iโ€™m also very bored, so iโ€™m gonna look into how DMCA takedown requests work!

• YAAAS 1

Stef
1 minute ago, River said:

do you have any idea if AI songs are being taken down by UMG?

Thereโ€™s two on my own page right now as a little test xoxo

also the โ€œLG7 leakโ€ search is full of the fake ones, but again, interestingly, this one is nowhere to be found, at least not unless we scour super duper hardย 

• Love 1

River
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Thereโ€™s two on my own page right now as a little test xoxo

also the โ€œLG7 leakโ€ search is full of the fake ones, but again, interestingly, this one is nowhere to be found, at least not unless we scour super duper hardย 

update us! that's cool

UMG has been taking down AI songs since 2023, so it might be that, it's the only leak that is very similar to her voice

But it could be the instrumental maybe? it's very similar to MTN

monketsharona

I just need some real insider tea confirming that it's coming this month honestly. The wait is so long and could lead to nowhereย :wtfga:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I just need some real insider tea confirming that it's coming this month honestly. The wait is so long and could lead to nowhereย :wtfga:

It's coming this month :party:

I just heard from my sources :firega:

๐Ÿ’š
  • LMAO 1

PartySick
Just now, PartySick said:

It's coming this month :party:

I just heard from my sources :firega:

This is a lie but I gave him what he asked for

๐Ÿ’š
  • LMAO 1

Dawson
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

We've had one or two reputable insiders on ATRL talk about music this month so I'm hopefulย 

Edited by Dawson
  • Love 1

PartySick
9 minutes ago, River said:

But it could be the instrumental maybe? it's very similar to MTN

Is it not literally just MTN? Lol

And yeah, they use similar algorithms as AIs do when sourcing images for generators.

Right now there's a huge push by artists to make intentionally bad art/pics to screw over image generators when they comb the web for material :diane:

I imagine tricking the algorithms with something wouldn't be difficult. It would take one accidental strike to trigger all the rest of them

๐Ÿ’š
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)