💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Roronoa
8 hours ago, tylerjs said:

The people “jumping ship” bc they don’t like that she “teased” new music and it hasn’t come yet, meanwhile she was teasing chromatica basically a full year prior to its release. All she said was she’s in the studio and yall just decided that meant something HAD to be imminent and now those people are upset about their own misguided assumptions :ladyhaha:

IMG-6659.gif

weigh in ufc 208 GIF

Spoiler

Sorry :huntyga:

Edited by Roronoa
  • LMAO 6

Cello
4 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

The people “jumping ship” bc they don’t like that she “teased” new music and it hasn’t come yet, meanwhile she was teasing chromatica basically a full year prior to its release. All she said was she’s in the studio and yall just decided that meant something HAD to be imminent and now those people are upset about their own misguided assumptions :ladyhaha:

IMG-6659.gif

sign.jpg

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • LMAO 15
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

tylerjs
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Sponge Bob Shut Up GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

1 minute ago, Roronoa said:

Drama Talking GIF by Prajakta  Koli

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry :huntyga:

LMAO I love pushing y’all’s buttons :ladyhaha:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • LMAO 7

Juanlittlem
Just now, tylerjs said:

LMAO I love pushing y’all’s buttons :ladyhaha:

You know what you can push?! Your lips against mine you beautiful man, now go and eat your food and let me be delulu about LG7 coming

Blushing Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 9
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

tylerjs
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

You know what you can push?! Your lips against mine you beautiful man, now go and eat your food and let me be delulu about LG7 coming

Blushing Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I’ll allow the delusion for now in light of your compliment :ally: 

• YAAAS 1

Lextyr97
10 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

she was teasing chromatica basically a full year prior to its release.

This is literally idiotic behavior on Gaga’s part imo. There’s quite literally 0 point in her having teased that far in advance

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Cello

Unhinged thread 

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

Hennycomb
4 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

This is literally idiotic behavior on Gaga’s part imo. There’s quite literally 0 point in her having teased that far in advance

but we were screaming LG6 in every corner of the internet waaaaay before she started teasing it though. I guess it happened because Joanne didn't quite full our pop bellies and we started banging pots and pans 5 minutes after Joanne came out. With LG7 I feel like people started commenting and asking for it 5 minutes ago. I think she starts teasing when people start asking for it.

Roronoa

Maybe the black heart means she’s still working on the album and enjoying the process. 

tylerjs
4 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Set the opinion on it aside for a moment. Whether you think it was a bad decision or not, it happened, and it wasn’t the first time. With that in mind, logically, there would be a high possibility of her doing it again with LG7. I would love for it to come soon, but there‘s seemingly more evidence against than for at this point. 

Hennycomb
Just now, Roronoa said:

Maybe the black heart means she’s still working on the album and enjoying the process. 

I also feel like as the people in the fandom advance in age and maturity, we stopped reading everything like a clue, and now she's like: "have you seen the black heart??????? here is the clueeeee, look at this black heart"

• LMAO 1

Reality

At least we won't have to wait too long until we get new, interesting, content since Todd Phillips confirmed that a teaser for Joker would come in mid-April :vegas: Hopefully something related to LG7 will come out by then :giveup: 

🃏🖤👹

Juanlittlem
Just now, tylerjs said:

Set the opinion on it aside for a moment. Whether you think it was a bad decision or not, it happened, and it wasn’t the first time. With that in mind, logically, there would be a high possibility of her doing it again with LG7. I would love for it to come soon, but there‘s seemingly more evidence against than for at this point. 

Hungry Lets Eat GIF by TRT

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

River

I’m on a train!
I’m listening
To all the sounds
The engine makes!
And on this train
There’s a conductor!
The train goes Clicka Clacka! Chugga Chugga, Choo! Choo! “All aboard!”
I’m on a train!

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

But with LG6 the teases were months apart, and now it's very crummed together, feels like the masterbation is getting close to c*mpletion (as she said, releasing feels like a c*mshot)

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)