๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Posting this here bc the relevant thread is a mess of people on their soap boxes. BUTย 

ย 

these pap pics being so close together are weird โ€ฆ right? I mean not saying itโ€™s directly related to anything LG7 but the all black outfit, the truck being a focal point of the photos. Something feels fishy to me ๐Ÿค”ย 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

tylerjs
10 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Posting this here bc the relevant thread is a mess of people on their soap boxes. BUTย 

ย 

these pap pics being so close together are weird โ€ฆ right? I mean not saying itโ€™s directly related to anything LG7 but the all black outfit, the truck being a focal point of the photos. Something feels fishy to me ๐Ÿค”ย 

Well they certainly donโ€™t look staged, honestly it looks like sheโ€™s just going shopping and wanted to put a cute outfit on. Michael mightโ€™ve gone with her and just not been photographed, and they took his truck there. Or maybe she just decided to take it out of convenience or something. But nah I donโ€™t think it means anything really

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 1

Gaga2645
16 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

Well they certainly donโ€™t look staged, honestly it looks like sheโ€™s just going shopping and wanted to put a cute outfit on. Michael mightโ€™ve gone with her and just not been photographed, and they took his truck there. Or maybe she just decided to take it out of convenience or something. But nah I donโ€™t think it means anything really

Seeee i would agree with this however after sheโ€™s mentioned how she basically is only seen when she wants to be and with the roots constantly touched up, thats what makes me raise my eyebrow

Obobo

HOLD AWN...

So the Cybertruck was designed for off-roading like in the mountains...or in the dunes like in the Perfect Illusion or Stupid Love MV.

What if she's filming the MV for the first LG7 Single!?ย 

atemybrain

Honestly, I wouldn't be mad if Gaga waits until after the Grammy's cut-off date for this album cycle around September. This year is going to be completely flooded with new releases, many of which will be AOTY contenders. If she really is coming with a pop/rock/electronic record of an amazing caliber, I want her to have a great shot at finally getting that AOTY nod. Also, not saying she can't compete with the artists currently releasing, but we know how the Grammy's are about playing favorites with Taylor and Bey. I know, I know. Music not the bling, but I want that major category Grammy for our girl. I don't care lol.ย 

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

ย 

The truth is in her bleached rootsย :trollga:

Tbh I have no idea what to think anymore

I thought something was coming soon after the 3 professional Thin White Duke studio pics, but then we got another casual studio selfie so the release might as well be Dec for all we know.ย 

I'm very interested to see how next week goes, it all comes down to the last week in Febย :trollga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

StoryToy
1 hour ago, julz said:

Magic potions take time...

Sad Cat GIF

Fโ™กck the magic, just give us the potions.ย 

Rocketno10

She just posted, also the stupid live announcement post is ย 4 years ago tmr, do you think she will post it on SL anniversaryย :huntyga:

• Shook 1

Alfonso
26 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

She just posted, also the stupid live announcement post is ย 4 years ago tmr, do you think she will post it on SL anniversaryย :huntyga:

I could see her finally posting about the CBT instead of something LG7 related; but who know honestlyย 

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

sheโ€™s hiding her eyebrows.

the truth is in her bleached eyebrows

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1

Spartacus
On 2/23/2024 at 3:28 PM, Obobo said:

HOLD AWN...

So the Cybertruck was designed for off-roading like in the mountains...or in the dunes like in the Perfect Illusion or Stupid Love MV.

What if she's filming the MV for the first LG7 Single!?ย 

head pat perfect loops GIF

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข
  • LMAO 2

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)